Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Liz Marie Galvan
Liz Marie Galvan is a blogger, interior designer, former military wife, and co-owner of the vintage home décor boutique The Found Cottage. She is passionate about sharing her life, interests, and interior design ideas on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest pages daily. Each month, hundreds of thousands of readers find design inspiration and DIY ideas at LizMarieBlog.com. Liz and her veteran husband, Jose, live on an 1800s farmhouse in Michigan with their son, Copeland Beau, as well as dogs, cats, sheep, and rams. Learn more about their farmhouse renovation at their website, The White Cottage Farm. Liz has been featured in Better Homes and Gardens and Country Living and has collaborated with Behr, Magnolia Home Paint, Kilz, Home Depot, TJ Maxx/HomeGoods, Home Depot, GMC, and HGTV. Liz Marie’s first book, Cozy White Cottage: 100 Ways to Love the Feeling of Being Home, is available where all books are sold.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Whether you live in a country farmhouse or an urban apartment, find inspiration for every room in your home. Come cozy up with your creativity and Liz's welcoming voice so you can love the feeling of being at home.
In this beautiful book of house and garden photography and DIY inspiration, popular blogger Liz Marie Galvan shares:
- 100 tips and tricks to make your home feel cozy
- Budget-friendly hints to make decorating affordable
- Simple DIY projects for every room in the house
In Cozy White Cottage, Liz offers her best home décor and design tips to help you create a space you'll love coming home to. You'll love Liz's real-life, easy, and affordable ideas to get the most out of your home and discover things like:
- The passion and productivity that can pour out of an inspiring, functional workspace or office
- The conversation and connection that flow out of a warm, well-arranged living room
- The thoughtful hospitality that can welcome guests, be it for a cup of coffee or an overnight stay
- The rejuvenation that can happen when we have quiet spaces for reading, prayer, and rest
- The calming routines and rituals that we can implement into our spaces and our lives
- The laughter, joy, and learning that can occur in adorable, functional playrooms
- The life-giving power that beats in the heart of our homes, the kitchen
Each month hundreds of thousands of readers find design inspiration and DIY ideas on Liz's blog, where Liz shares stories of life with her veteran husband, Jose, their 1800s Michigan farmhouse, and the home décor boutique she co-owns. Cozy White Cottage offers inspiration for every style and makes the perfect self-purchase, housewarming gift, birthday treat, Mother's Day read, or holiday gift.
includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
Whether you want to create a cozy winter wonderland in your living room, a blooming summertime welcome on your deck, or an autumn refuge by your fireplace, Liz Marie Galvan’s Cozy White Cottage Seasons gives you the inspiring photos, DIY ideas, and fun recipes you need to feel at home on any budget and in every season.
Do-it-yourself interior designer, popular blogger Liz Marie Galvan helps you create space to snuggle up, stretch out, or kick back at home so you can focus on what matters most during the holidays and every day. Following the popularity of Cozy White Cottage, Cozy White Cottage Seasons is a beautiful, full-color photography holiday lifestyle book with easy-to-do, practical tips to make your home a welcome haven from New Year’s to spring, summer, fall, and all the way through Christmas.
Cozy White Cottage Seasons equips you to:
- Create cozy celebrations, traditions, and memories indoors and out
- Repurpose furniture and decor for every season
- Cultivate your flair for vintage, modern, farmhouse, or a unique style all your own
- Design a hot cocoa bar—and make other seasonally cozy recipes
- Store and manage holiday clutter
In addition, you’ll find fun ideas to celebrate and decorate for:
- Fourth of July
- Father’s Day and Mother’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
- And so much more!
Cozy White Cottage Seasons is a great gift for Christmas, birthdays, and Mother’s Day or as a beautiful yet practical housewarming gift.
A cozy enthusiast living in an 1800s farmhouse, Liz’s design tips and wisdom have been featured on the TODAY show, Better Homes and Gardens, and Country Living. With decorating tips, fun family traditions, and doable ways to make your home inviting in every season, Liz helps you create a beautiful living space and a grateful heart all year long.
Popular cozy enthusiast and blogger, Liz Marie, and her husband Jose Galvan draw on the sweet story of bringing home a lamb to White Cottage Farm to craft We Belong to Each Other, their first children's book, which focuses on finding family.
At first, Grace feels as if she doesn’t belong because she is the only sheep at White Cottage Farm. But as she experiences the love of the other animals and of the kind man and woman and their baby, she begins to feel safe in her new home and recognizes that God provided her with a loving family.
With delightful rhyming text and cozy farm illustrations, children will learn:
- The affirming message that home is any place filled with love
- Families come in all shapes and sizes
- How to embrace acceptance with love and patience
We Belong to Each Other is perfect for:
- Ages 4-8
- Readers who enjoyed Liz's creativity and welcoming voice in Cozy White Cottage
- Baby showers and adoption celebrations, birthdays, Gotcha Days, and weddings of blended families
You'll love holding your children close as you share the heart of this book with them over and over: we belong to each other.
includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet