Llama Llama Red Pajama Board book – Illustrated, 5 May 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“A real charmer that will leave preschoolers giggling and parents appreciating the familiar scenario.” —Booklist
“Dewdney’s tale is bound to become a comical classic.” —Kirkus Reviews
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 522 g
- Board book : 34 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0451474570
- ISBN-13 : 978-0451474575
- Dimensions : 19.2 x 1.98 x 19.69 cm
- Publisher : Viking Books for Young Readers; Illustrated edition (5 May 2015)
- Reading level : 1 - 3 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,908 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Quick plot summary- Mama Llama (ML) puts Llama Llama (LL) to bed and goes down stairs. LL doesn't fall asleep and starts getting scared and crying. Each page flips between LL getting progressively more frightened and scared and ML doing chores down stairs and not hearing him cry. There is a climax to the story where LL is filled with terror that his mama is gone forever and the illustration reflects that fear very well (even if you child didn't understand the words yet). ML finally hears the crying and runs in (also with a look for terror) and soothes LL and gives him love till he calms down and falls asleep. Lesson of the story - "Being alone is scary and if you cry hard enough and long enough your parents will always come give you attention"
First night after reading this book as a bedtime story what do think happened.....
Second night same thing.....
Third night.....book is now hidden in a closet and will become a gift to a family we don't like.
We spent a lot of time and hard work sleep training our daughter and this story almost unraveled all of that. Its been a couple months and she still referred to "crying for Mama...Llama Llama...sleeping..etc" and she now cries for us more in the night (before the book was basically never).
So buy at your own risk but I recommend trying a different book in this series. "Llama Llama and Friends" was our second try and its great.