Logitech F310 Gamepad - AP (PC USB Cable Connection)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Exclusive 4-switch D-pad
- Simple plug-and-play 6 feet USB Cable connection - works with Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Customizable with Profiler software (requires software installation)
- Broad game support - works with popular new titles and old favorites
- 10 programmable buttons, 8-way programmable D-pad
- 1.8 meter cord; Comfortable grip
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Play console ports with their native-style controller or adopt a more relaxed position while enjoying PC games. F310 is easy to set up and use with your favorite games thanks to XInput/DirectInput *—the two most common input standards.
Compare with similar items
Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad (Silver and Black)
Amkette Evo Elite Wired PC Gamepad With Dual Vibration for PC/PS3/Android (Grey)
Cosmic Byte C3070W Nebula 2.4G Wireless Gamepad for PC/PS3 supports Windows XP/7/8/10, Rubberized Texture
Quantum QHM7468 USB Gamepad with Dual Vibration (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||ElectroBot|
|Item Weight||294 grams||285 grams||—||—||32 grams|
|Model Number||940-000110||940-000119||Evo Elite PC Gamepad||C3070W Nebula||QHM7468-2V|
From the manufacturer
Logitech Gamepad F310
Dominate PC Games with Console-Style Control
Experience the console-style gaming you crave on your PC. With a familiar console-like layout, easy-to-customize controls and extensive support for your favorite hits and classics, F310 is the perfect controller for serious PC gamers.
* Requires software installation.
- Extensive PC game support
- Supports Steam Big Picture for gaming and more on your TV
- Familiar console-style layout
- Exclusive 4-Switch D-Pad for a more responsive feel
- Works with Android TV
- Fully-customizable buttons and commands with free Logitech Profiler software*
- Comfortable design for long gaming sessions
Extensive Support for Hits and Classics
F310 is easy to set up and use with your favorite games thanks to XInput / DirectInput* - the two most common input standards. Play console ports with their native-style controller or adopt a more relaxed position while enjoying PC games.
Play on your TV
Pair the controller with Big Picture to navigate Steam, surf the web, play Steam games and more from the comfort of your couch. Or use F310 for seamless navigation of Android TV games, apps and entertainment.
Familiar Console-Like Layout
Pick it up and play using the familiar button layout and shape designed with comfortable smooth curves and contoured rubber grips. You’ll also enjoy the more responsive, tactile feel of our exclusive 4- switch D-pad. It glides over four individual switches, eliminating the mushy control common to standard D-pads that have only one pivot point.
Easy to Customize
Change the standard commands or adapt F310 for play with an unsupported title, using free Logitech Profiler software. Buttons and controls are fully programmable and can even mimic keyboard and mouse commands.
|Logitech Gamepad F310||Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710|
|Highlight||Console-style control for PC games||No cords to get in your way|
|Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless Connection||-||✓|
|Programmable Left and Right Analog Triggers||✓||✓|
|Two Programmable Analog Mini-Joysticks||✓||✓|
|8-Way Programmable D-pad||✓||✓|
|Works with Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP||✓||✓|
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,377 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this game-pad is absolutely masterpiece from from a trusted brand logitech.
after 3 months of heavy use i feel that this product is worth it.
you will get used to it and will feel comfortable within a week because many people have posted that analogs are hard .
the quality seems to be too good as expected by logitech.
please dont compare this to redgear.
i think redgear is nowhere near logitech. i have encountered number of people having redgear and their complaints are too much .redgear controllers get many problems within months.
if you can put 100-200 extra then definitely go for it . it does not have vibration feedback which is quite bad. redgear provide you with vibration feedback , but i think you can get that in 250rs controllers also . logitech provide you with very very long warranty service 3 year.
i bought this for around 1020 rs -effective cost. it was sale time and rate was 1200 and there was 15% cashback by amazon.
Second controller failed after 10 days. Horrible quality control by logitech. I just need the D-pad and A & B buttons for Aspahlt 8. A simple controller would do fine instead of expensive garbage
- Comfortable to hold (takes time to adapt if you are used to Xbox type of gamepads).
- But the left and right triggers are hard to press, which means we cannot play shooting or racing games for long time.
- But the surface of left and right analog sticks are convex shaped (Xbox type gamepads have concave shaped surface that helps in grip), which makes the sticks feel slippery sometimes.
- But the D-pad buttons are loose. Not an issue while pressing them, but they are loose.
- Plug and play not available for few games (unlike Xbox type gamepads where plug and play is available for every game). You need to go to controller settings in those games and select this gamepad to use.
A decent product from Logitech, but need to look upon the above mentioned drawbacks.