Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse (910-004347)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nine programmable controls: Move keyboard commands to mouse buttons that are in easy reach
- Symmetrical compact shape: Feels comfortable in either hand and perfect for gamers who don't want a large mouse
- Gaming-grade optical sensor: Tracks accurately on a wide variety of surfaces and is tunable to achieve the responsiveness you need
- Three onboard memory profiles: Save profiles to the mouse once for gameplay on different computers and assign lighting colors to easily see which profile you're using. Logitech Gaming Software is available at logitech.com/downloads
- Easy configuration software: Simply drag and drop commands to the buttons to setup the mouse exactly the way you want
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gaming-Grade Optical Sensor
Enhance the accuracy quotient of your cursor movements, typing and gaming with the Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse (910-004347). The gaming-grade optical sensor of this Optical Gaming Mouse allows for a high precision in your tracking on all kinds of surfaces as well as gives you the ability to tune the device for maximum responsiveness in your personal computing.Optimized for Your Personalization
The nine programmable keys of the G300s Optical Gaming Mouse (910-004347) can be customized as per your requirement to suit your gaming or data inputting needs. The one-button controls help locate several keyboard functions within your reach on the surface of your mouse so that your personal computing gets easier. You need not take the longer way out to execute your commands as these nine programmable keys offer you an enhanced calibration with your games, typing and multiple functionalities.Onboard Memory Profiles
Configure the G300s Optical Gaming Mouse (910-004347) according to your preference and the device memorizes your unique settings. You can save profiles in this Optical Gaming Mouse and these can be carried forward to different PCs. With the lighting colours featured by the Optical Gaming Mouse, you can also allocate specific colours to your profiles and conveniently recognize the currently active profile.Symmetrical Shape, Ambidextrous Use
The G300s Optical Gaming Mouse (910-004347) feels comfortable under both your hands owing to its nicely crafted well-proportioned design. The compact device is easy to move with its light weight and its symmetrical shape enhances its elegant look. The Optical Gaming Mouse makes a Wi-Fi 802.11 abg wireless connection with your system and with its simple configuration software, you can quickly get to use it for your different needs.
Compare with similar items
Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse
Lenovo Gaming Mouse - M200 (GX30P93886)
HP OMEN X9000 Wired 8200DPI 6-Button Gaming Mouse with Elite Precision and Customized Control Black (J6N88AA)
Lenovo Legion M500 RGB Gaming Mouse, (Black with Iron Grey Cover)
Corsair M55 RGB Pro Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse,12400 DPI Adjustable Sensor-Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25|
|Sold By||—||HU & LOG BRAND SELLER||Appario Retail Private Ltd||TPS Technologies||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Weight||82 grams||127 grams||150 grams||128 grams||105 grams||200 grams|
|Model Number||910-004360||910-004210||GX30P93886||X9000 OMEN||GY50T26467||CH-9308011-AP|
From the manufacturer
Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse
Sculpted Ambidextrous Shape
Versatile design in a compact shape, this mouse is built for comfort and durability. The balanced shape works for both left and right hands.
9 Programmable Controls
Achieve great results with the default configuration straight out of the box, or set up one-button triggers for actions that typically require digging into menus. Put push-to-talk communications in easier reach. Temporarily down-shift DPI. Reassign any game command or multi-command macro to any one of nine programmable buttons with Logitech G HUB.
Assign a unique color and identity to each user profile with up to seven color variations to know what settings are active during game play.
On-the-fly DPI shifting lets you toggle between two sensitivity settings with a click, from pixel-precise 250 DPI targeting to speedy 2,500 DPI movement. Use G HUB to customize the DPI settings to fit your style of play. Also, DPI cycling lets you choose from up to five DPI settings while in-game.
The low-friction polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) feet eliminate friction on nearly any surface for smoother motions, precise cursor movements and improved accuracy.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
386 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's everything I wanted from I purchased the mouse. I'm not a gamer; I needed this for design and animation (Illustrator, After Affects), and the high-resolution setting is just perfect for me. I don't use many of the extra buttons, but they do come in handy sometimes. I definitely recommend it.
- Very comfortable to hold.
- Superb precision in FPS titles (Couple it with a quality mouse pad. Mine is Razer Goliathus)
- 4 programmable buttons which work flawlessly in windows and mac (Please download the dedicated software)
- 3 separate macro modes and dedicated mode switching button (4 keys can be configured in 3 modes. And the best part, mouse has option the store these values so that it will work the same way in both windows and mac)
- 4 LED colors that are programmable
- On-the-fly DPI switching with dedicated button
- 5 DPI settings that are customisable from 200-2500 range.
- No ghosting felt so far.
- Can't think about anything. Only positive experiences so far.
- Ergonomically perfect
- Excellent for claw grip
- Software is simple to use and very easily customisable
- no dpi lag on screen
- sturdy make and the colors are great
- Limited clicks after which the mouse click stops responding: I play dota and i cant use this mouse beyond 1 year as the clicks go dead.
I have bought this mouse 3 times in the past 4 years. Wish the number of mouse clicks were more.
- Cheap starter gaming mouse (has 4 mouse buttons allowing more control in rts/fps).
- Logitech software allows the easy changing of dpi into 3 profiles which can be saved, each with it's own RBG led colour.
- Right/left click are buggy, either they don't click or double-click, I assume it's broken.
- Mouse wheel is also buggy, scrolls up and down a little but then stops.
- Relatively small mouse, takes some getting used to it.
Please be aware that this mouse has unique button placements (the extra buttons are located on the top of the mouse, rather than the sides. I don't know of any other mouse having such a design) This means it will take time to get used to it and later on, switching from this mouse to some other mouse would be REALLY difficult (especially for FPS players).
Please keep in mind that there is no disadvantage of having the extra buttons on top. It's just a different design you have to get used to...
As for the mouse, I have abused it for over two years after which the left click stopped working. Logitech WON'T REPAIR/CHANGE the buttons after warranty even if you pay. So I, with a lot of reluctance, bought the G402 Hyperion Fury (₹2.2k but, in my opinion, better design for FPS games). It took me some time to actually start using the side buttons.
The Logitech Software is really good. Razer has THE BEST Software though.
Gave a bit time to think and ended up for this one , Why ?
1: Programmable Keys ( you can give task from your game / softwares to one specific key.
2: Good DPI settings and software you can download related to this product.
3: I use softwares like adobe in daily fashion, so giving shortcut keys are time saviour.
4: Quite Modern and comes with long cable, really long (easily used with distant Setups)
5: Good for gamers ( DPI settings to control cursor movements and Various light on your mouse)
Why to choose this ?
- serve the purpose
- Quite good looking
- seems handy and comfortable
- lightning makes it good for gamers
Things which i didnt liked.
-Left - Mouse click keys are not that much user friendly.
- clicks are quite less responsive and you dont get much click feel.
apart of left right click buttons , its good, its not that bad but if you see
minutely , those things you will get too good if you go for higher range