Logitech Prodigy G213 RGB Gaming Keyboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Prodigy series Logitech G keyboard for advanced gaming-grade performance is up to 4x faster than standard keyboards, so every keypress is near instantaneous from fingers to screen
- Brilliant color spectrum illumination lets you easily personalize up to 5 lighting zones from over 16.8 million colours to match your style and gaming gear
- Tactile performance keys tuned for gaming with responsive and more
- Dedicated media control let you quickly play, pause, skip and adjust the volume of music right from the keyboard
- Easily customize key lighting, 12 function keys with custom commands and more with free Logitech gaming software
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Prodigy G213 is a performance driven wired Logitech keyboard designed for gamers of all levels. Slim, durable, precise and spill-resistant, Prodigy G213 is designed for the way you play. Personalize brilliant Logitech RGB color lighting and lighting patterns to match your style from a spectrum of 16.8 million colors. Customize all 12 function keys to quickly and accurately execute complex manoeuvres. With performance-tuned keys, Prodigy G213 brings together the best in tactile feedback you can feel and gaming-grade performance. Keys are tuned to deliver ultra-quick, responsive feedback that is up to 4 times faster than the keys on standard keyboards, while the anti-ghosting gaming matrix prevents response delays even when you press multiple keys simultaneously. With dedicated media controls, you can play, pause and mute music and videos instantly right from the keyboard.
From the manufacturer
Logitech G213 Prodigy
Performance-Driven Gaming Keyboard
When it comes to gaming, all keyboards are not created equal. G213 is made for the way you play. Play faster than you would using a standard keyboard thanks to performance-tuned keys that bring together the best in tactile feel and gaming-grade performance.
Brilliant Color Spectrum Illumination
Personalize five individual lighting zones from a spectrum of over 16.8 million colors.*Change colors to match your setup or specific games. Logitech Gaming Software even allows you to synchronize lighting effects with other Logitech G devices for a system that truly matches you.
*Some settings require Logitech Gaming Software available for download on the website.
**Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse keyboard in liquid.
- Customizable RGB Lighting Zones with 16.8 Million Colors*
- Performance Tuned Keys – 4x faster than standard keyboards
- Spill-resistant for easy cleanup**
- Integrated palm rest and adjustable feet
- Easy-access music and video controls
- Programmable function keys for custom commands*
- Compatible with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Gaming Grade Performance: 4x Faster than Standard Keyboards
Each key on the G213 is tuned to enhance the tactile experience, delivering ultra-quick, responsive feedback that is up to 4x faster than standard keyboards. The anti-ghosting gaming matrix is tuned for optimal gaming performance, keeping you in control when you press multiple gaming keys simultaneously.
Crisp, Brilliant Rgb Lighting: 16.8 Million Color Options
A modern keyboard with five individual lighting zones in a spectrum of up to 16.8 million colors. Change colors to match your setup, specific games or just to showcase your favorite colors. Low light leak around the keycaps means more light comes through the lettering, making each key more brilliant and easier to find in the dark.*
*Logitech Gaming Software is required to customize profile settings.
Spill-Resistant and Durable: Designed for Real Life
Accidents happen, that’s why G213 Prodigy is built for real life. No matter whether you’re playing or working, G213 Prodigy can take a beating, with a durable construction that resists liquid spills*, crumbs and dirt so real-world accidents don’t get in the way.
*Tested with 60ml liquid spillage.
Dedicated Media Controls: Play, Pause, Skip, Adjust
Control your background track without pausing the action. G213 features dedicated media controls that can be used to play, pause, and mute music and videos instantly. Adjust the volume or skip to the next song with a touch of a button.
|Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G410 RGB Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G610 Red Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G810 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Highlight||Essential tools for gaming||Gaming-grade RGB illumination keyboard for all gamer levels||Fast, compact, portable RGB mechanical keyboard||High-speed, whisper quiet mechanical keyboard||Performance-driven RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Illuminated Keys||Blue backlighting||Custom-color backlighting||Custom-color backlighting||White LED lighting||Custom-color backlighting|
|Programmable Keys||6 programmable G-keys||12 programmable function keys||12 programmable G-keys||12 programmable function keys|
|Dedicated Media Controls||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|On-the-Fly Macro Recording||✓|
|Logitech Gaming Software for Easy Customization||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatibility||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or older, Mac OS X 10.4 or later||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2.Nice vibrant colors
3 Nice quality membrane keys
4. Almost everything
1. Not many lighting effects
2.COULD have been a Mechanical keyboard
Although its not mechanical, the keys feel very responsive!
The lights on the keyboard look amazing and CAN be switched off with a hardware button on the keyboard.
The software perfectly links up with my mouse (which is also Logitech!) and feels very seamless.
Fits great on the AmazonBasics Extended Gaming Mouse Pad
The wrist rest is non-removable, which is not a big deal but the material used can/will make your wrist sweaty.
For some reason, the lights on the software keep resetting (noting wrong with the hardware) and always stops when its purple which is funny.
The media keys don't work with online applications (Like YouTube!)
Overall, honestly I feel It was worth the full price too, but somehow it was on offer when I was about to order it!
#cheaper than most other high end keyboard
#rgb coloring system very eye catching
#key press is unique and makes sound when pressed
#Windows lock button
#Braided wire ensures rough usage
Please buy this if you are playing DOTA/CS
1. Dedicated media keys and Windows toggle switch are a boon for gaming/media consumption and during content creation.
2. Key response times are real quick.
3. Spill resistance is a plus
4. Function keys are programmable
5. RGB all the way!
1. Palm rest feels plasticky and not suitable for big hands like myself, it's not removable as well.
2. Mecha-membrane keys may disappoint mechanical keyboard enthusiasts.
3. Linux compatibility issues.
4. Key markings get rubbed off within first few weeks of use.
Top international reviews
++ Key spacing is okay (not bad considering my previous mechanical had a more ergonomic design).
++ Good height and surface area on the wrist wrest.
++ Surprisingly heavy, with the added advantage of staying in place more so than my last keyboard.
-- The Lock state and Game Mode lights at the top row are INSANELY BRIGHT! and there's no way to control them. It makes no sense to have fully programmable lights on everything else but not those four. I've had to cover them with narrow strips of masking tape to act as diffuser.
-- The height on the back legs is too high. For someone used to a low incline, it's best to have it just laying flat or use something else underneath to raise the board.
As for the material and design you can be rest assured that Logitech went all out with this board. Simple, but effective, yes, it does macros but there are no special separate keys designated for this, which pleases me immensely. I enjoy the simplicity of the layout. Now I bought this board for the tactile switches -- not for gaming specifically. If you want a real gamer board be prepared to pay hundreds of dollars or get ready to compromise. There are no short cuts with gamer boards in this regard no matter what retailers may tell you. There is simply NO DECENT GAMER BOARD that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars. NO, NEVER.
The Prodigy 213 is a pleasure to type on. The switches are responsive and not as hard on my fingers as typical mechanical keyboards. I've been through over a dozen keyboards under $100.00 trying to find one that suits my own personal typing needs and this one comes pretty close. It has a nice "membrane" feel to it but it is clicky enough for a fast touch typist to be pleased with the quick response from the keys. Your fingers will never beat the return on the key although at times it feels as though it will. Some of you might know what I'm talking about especially if you are familiar with certain membrane keyboards. My keyboard is not breathing, strobing, or rippling. I kept these options turned off. I don't want a discotech, I just want a good, dependable keyboard. Unfortunately I had to purchase a "gaming" style RGB keyboard to give me what I wanted. I paid for a lot of features that I will likely never use. I thoroughly enjoy the built in palm rest and at the end of the day my fingers aren't aching from all the typing I do. This is a big plus. I've gone full circle back to Logitech and only time will tell how long this board will last. It's certainly going to get a good pounding because I type... A lot. This review is subject to updates.
CONS: Teclas de difícil remoção, e segundo relatos em fóruns da Logitech, a remoção das teclas viola os termos de garantia do produto, o que torna a limpeza algo muito mais difícil pois só é possível com ar comprimido, algo que em geral não é prático para usuários comuns.
- nice mechanical typing feel, keys have a decent press to them, not too light, not too heavy.
- true rgb, contrary to what I believed in the picture, each key can change to any colour in the form of a wave effect, other effects etc..
- It wont wake up from sleep.. when my computer goes to sleep, and i turn it back on, the keyboard won't work unless i plug it into a different usb port
- the keys colour brightness can't be changed, so no increasing/decreasing
- the keys are smaller than your average typical keyboard,
- not good for big fingers, or people that are used to typing on bigger keys, I'm hitting wrong keys often
- not sure if mines faulty or if it's a design flaw, but you can see through the keys, as in I can see the led plastic, or whatever it is under each key, especially from certain angles, but even when I'm directly over it.
- non removable wrist support,
Cons - Lock indicating/Game Mode indicating LEDs are bright and locked in at that colour/brightness. It's off-putting late at night. No dedicated G-Shift key - you have to make one (very minor annoyance, but I just like leaving keys on the keyboard as-is because I know one day I'm gonna want that weird and key and it's going to be my g-shift key). While software presets look great, anything that is not a preset for lighting is not even worth trying to attempt if it's complicated... software advanced features are annoying. Finally, and the one I docked a star for, is no adjustability for LED brightness that I can see, and I feel like I've been thorough. This is especially strange because the LED presets all adjust brightness, so I'm not sure why brightness can't be adjusted even in freestyle mode. To clarify - there is no user controlled LED dimming.
Biggest pros so far:
- Logitech G Hub for integrating and setting up gaming profiles for different players in your household
- Multiple colour modes (solids, rainbow/chroma, pulsing, radiating, etc.)
- True Mechanical keys. The sound and quality are present and you can hear/feel the difference
- Wrist rest included. It’s a great pleasure to game and type as not endure wrist fatigue. While a gel/foam based hand test would’ve been a bit better but this still a better alternative as the premium hype brands do not provide that in their entry to mid gaming keyboards. This was a highly attractive sell for me
- Easy to use
- Easy to setup/program
- Plenty of options
- Nice colours
- Nice colour options and effects
- Keypress feels great
- Sleek and nice design
- Excellent price
Important to know you cannot customize EVERY KEY for the colour and lighting, it goes by 'region' but it's more than fine. You can customize different colour and lighting presets based on the program or game you run as well
Can I please rate this -5!?
The L-SHIFT button periodically just drops out while being depressed. This is huge as a gamer of over 20 yrs, my muscle memory has always selected run this way. So not even a 1/2yr out of this crap before it basically becomes useless for my needs. At least the Eagletec I bought for $40 lasted a year... I'm so freekin PO'd at this purchase and will let Logitech know...
, the feedback is amazing and I've been able to write really fast on it without too many mistakes. The only thing I don't like is that some keys, the longer ones likes the backspace or the space bar have squeaky metallic/spring sound to them compared to the almost quiet sound of the other keys.
It's bothering me enough not to buy one for the office but at home, it doesn't bother anyone else so it's ok.