Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery. Details
85% positive over last 12 months
+ ₹50.00 Delivery charge Details
95% positive over last 12 months
FREE Delivery on first order. Details
91% positive over last 12 months
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Love By Chance Paperback – Import, 17 February 2023
Save Extra with 3 offers
10 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Purchase options and add-ons
I had no intention to marry till I met Tanisha Gupta. More than her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, her petite curves and sassy attitude, her accomplishments as the current CEO of Gupta Industries, and her commitment and dedication to expanding her company allured me. Though I admired her love and sense of responsibility towards her half-sister for whom my marriage alliance was proposed, Taani, was all I had in mind, she was the only one I wanted.
I was looking for potential grooms for my younger sister when I met Sameer Khanna. More than his smart, charming personality and his oh so sexy French beard, Sameer’s eagerness to bring out my true self, the woman I used to be when my father was alive, drew me towards him. Much as I tried to resist him, my heart finally crossed the line it shouldn't have.
But were the sparks of attraction, compatibility, and respect that we felt for each other enough to sustain the Love that happened by chance between us?
A slow burn arranged marriage Contemporary Romance.
Note: Though the book can be read as a standalone, you can also read my book "Mr and Mrs Kapoor" to know more about these lead characters.
Special offers and product promotions
- Additional Flat INR 1000 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 50000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 1000 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 30000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on HDFC Bank Debit Card Non-EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1000 on HDFC Bank Credit Card Non-EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B0BW3W1ZVH
- Publisher : Notion Press (17 February 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 226 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8889099437
- Item Weight : 249 g
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 1.32 x 20.32 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Best Sellers Rank: #712,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #44,164 in Contemporary Romance (Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in India on 18 July 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sameer, a lover boy at heart but would do everything after thinking through. But he fell for Taani with love at first sight and decided to pursue her.
It was Sameer's dedication, love, sacrifice and care that Tanni finally gave in and married Sameer, the epitome of patience.
Alone they were themselves Sameer Khanna and Taani Gupta but together they became one and it was the best.
I loved the character of Meera Khanna, she is the most ideal Mother-in-law 😉. Supportive to Taani. Motherly figure. Loves Taani like a daughter. Unbiased. Gives her ideas and suggestions. Happy with Taani's success.
The book is entire package of a prince charming in an arranged marriage and supportive family.
This one is another happy story from Madhuri ❤️❤️ and a lovely happy read
What can I say about you, No one can pen down the emotions like you, what a story, I'm not a person who can put words what I feel about stories, but I'm willing to try.
It's not Love by Chance, it's Love by choice by Sameer. He is too good, very understanding and selfless person. After reading your book every woman want a person like him in their life.
And Taani, such a indipendent responsible person, every man need a woman like her
The emotional scene where tani get a monthly anniversary gift of photoshopped his father pic from sameer. Literally I had lump in my throat by reading such emotions.
You are God gifted on this platform..
The book was sold like a love story but it read more like a thriller. There was something happening on every page. I loved the concepts introduced and I started to wonder if soulmates really exist.
I re-read major portions of the book.
Keep the internet handy, because you would want to Google a lot things while you read the book. Your mind will be blown. :)
ok is no less.