- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Srishti Publishers & Distributors; First edition (27 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387022137
- ISBN-13: 978-9387022133
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1 x 19.7 cm
- Customer Reviews: 298 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Love a Little Stronger Paperback – 27 April 2018
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi bank Credit/Debit Cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book has stories which are edited version of her first book 34 Bubblegums and Candies and others are new stories.
A collection of short, real-life incidents that have inspired the author in the course of her life.
There are 50 stories grouped under 5 titles:
THE PARENT TRAP
LIFE, LOVE, AND LAUGHTER
LOVE A LITTLE STRONGER
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE
The author has well written in simple language and easy to grasp writing. Showcases author’s imaginative and creative work and beautifully explains how to look at life situations.
My special friend, What your mother really wants, How to get teens to clean their rooms, The Scooter Romeo, A tale of seahorses, The Uninvited visitor, Siblings without rivalry, The commando tooth fairy and A promise are the stories which I loved the most.
Love for family, mother’s and siblings love, the moments which will make you laugh in splits, the moments which brings tears to the eyes, friendship and life lessons are dealt in this book.
Quotes mentioned is incredible.
This book will energize you, brings positivity and learning to your life.
Most of the incidents will make you feel that it has happened in your life as well and see yourself in some of them!
Live without regrets—and cherish the gift of laughter and life.
The book starts with a story that is bound to give you goosebumps, follows it up with anecdotes that'll leave you in splits! Read it to re-live the childhood memories, and to connect with things happening in a traditional Indian family. 5 stars!
The language is simple yet it has great impact. The stories are both insightful and fun. Overall it's an easy read. I recommend everyone to read it. Pick it up if you are streesed and need to relax. A must read if you are on a time constraint since it's a collection of short stories.
▶This book holds very attractive cover and simple language with unique writing style.
▶All the incidents penned in the book are so real that any one can easily relate with them and are driven to their past.
▶ Best part of the book is the way the author delt with her kids and her rules of parenting and balancing life which are to be adopted by us.
▶ There are chapters which clearly pictures what is to be focused in life for it to be better.
▶Most of the lesson are full of humour and positivity. Her love towards pets show what kind of a human the author is.
▶The author mentions all the key points for a happy lovable life in this book. Just call it as life lessons or life amazing hacks.
We all know, Life is what we make it but still it's a mixture of both good and bad times.In the end,its all worth it. And this book has covered all such meaningful moments. I'm so glad I picked this book up, because if I hadn't, I would have missed on so many amazing witty life stories.
While the story 'Siblings without rivalry " made me nostalgic; others like "A promise" or " The uninvited visitor" (narration from the garden lizard's prospective ) r deeply thought provoking.
One thing is for sure when u r reading Preeti Shenoy ; it cannot be boring & u can't leave it half way.......