- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on Bank of Baroda Credit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on American Express Credit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant discount with HDFC Bank PayZapp Card on purchase of Rs.1,000 or more Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back on min order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. Available on latest version of the Amazon App on first ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Lukzer Science Kits with Slides Educational Beginner Microscope Kit with LED 100X 400X and 1200X Magnification for Kids Students
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- SCIENTIFIC TOOL - Educational microscope kit encourages scientific exploration and discovery, introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way
- HIGH MAGNIFICATION - Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications, 100X, 400x, and 1200x Magnification
- FUN EDUCATIONAL TOY - Includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens
- WHAT'S INCLUDE- Monocular viewing head with LED; comes with multi-piece accessory kit; Requires 2 AA batteries (Not included)
- A great educational science toy kit perfect for students from 5 to 12. CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lukzer Kid Microscope will teach children to work with adults on how to analyze subjects of all matter using this basic science microscope kit. Kids can use this educational microscope to collect, observe, analyze specimens, and record findings on their objects. Your children will receive educational insights from this microscope kit. It features a refined microscope with 100x, 400x and 1200X magnification powers and a powerful LED light. Head: monocular Magnification: 100X 400X 1200X Power: 2 AA batteries (not included) Achromatic Objective: 10X,40X 120X Eyepiece adjustable Focusing: knobs Stage: one layer mechanical stage Converter: 3 holes downward) Material: ABS
EDUCATIONAL MICROSCOPE KIT
It encourages scientific exploration and discovery, introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way.
Install 2 AA Batteries (Batteries Not Included)
Place the Specimen in the Slide & Cover It with Another Cover Slip
Adjust the Objective Lens ( Start with Low Magnification)
Adjust the Focus to Align
The children microscope comes with LED light, easy operation. By adjusting the light source, you can observe the leaves, flowers, crystal, insect and microorganisms under the microscope from different perspectives.
MICROSCOPE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Open the batteries compartment door after unscrewing the protecting screw.
- Insert two AA batteries, as directed in the compartment's bottom. 4. Lift the nose piece as much as possible with the upper wheel.
- Put a slide with the tissue or organism you want to observe on the tray, fixed under the two blockers.
- Point the light up, and switch it on.
- Set the sharpness with the upper wheel, and adjust the eyepiece to your eyesight by turning it gently.
- Adjust the light intensity with the lower wheel. Too much light can crush some low contrast details.
- Be careful, when going from the smallest to the largest magnification, lift the tube to avoid hitting the tray.
CHILD FRIENDLY & SAFE
Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries. Beginner compound microscope provides with high magnification for educational purpose. This beginner microscope kit, forward-facing rotating turret with 100x, 400x and 1200x magnifications refined stereo science scientific instrument toy set, is quite sturdy for a starter kit. This magnification set actually allows children to see quite a bit. Absolutely an ideal gift to arouse children' s interest to explore the nature.
What' s in the box?
- 1X microscope
- 4X blank label
- 5X speciment of glass
- 2X collection bottles
- 1X forceps