- Fit Type: Skinny
- Fabric - leggings for women are crafted from 95% cotton 5% spandex. These girls leggings will undoubtedly withstand years of use. With its soft fabric, you are assured to stay comfy for all day long
- Vibrant colours - leggings for girls are available in a wide array of colors. Choose the one that goes well with your needs and desires
- Pair it up with your favorite - these versatile and super soft leggings can be paired up with a wide range of short, knee length and ankle length kurtis. Comfy and fashionable design - simple and flexible legging is one of the most comfy and useful piece of apparels that is a perfect addition to your closet. Wear it with long t-shirts or with kurti
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Shop from a wide range of ethnic bottom wear from LUX LYRA on Amazon. Pair these with a gorgeous kurta to complete the look.
From the manufacturer
Cotton Chudidar Leggings
Pants are an always an important attire irrespective of gender and age group. Your wardrobe collection remains incomplete if you don’t have enough pants. You have pants for all styles from casual to semi-formal to formal.
These pants are made up of 95% cotton 5% spandex. Cotton pants are one of the most versatile and comfortable type of pants one can wear. Cotton being breathable and light material makes it the perfect choice for summers. One can style cotton pants with a t-shirt, polo’s or even shirts depending on the occasion.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22 x 20 x 4 cm; 480 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 January 2018
- ASIN : B079CJPFY1
- Item Weight : 480 g
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,562 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews: