Maggi 2 min Masala Noodles, 12 Singles, 840g
|List Price:||₹ 144.00|
|Price:||₹ 143.00 ( 17.02 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||₹ 1.00 (1%)|
What is Pantry?Pantry orders of $35 and up ship for free- a $5.99 shipping fee applies to orders under $35. Due to high demand, delivery may take longer than usual. Learn more
- maggi2-Minute Masala Noodles is an instant noodles brand manufactured by Nestle
- Made with the finest quality spices and ingredients
- Each portion (70g) provides 15% of your daily Iron requirement*
India’s largest and most loved Noodles brand, MAGGI 2-minute Noodles, now comes with the goodness of Iron. Each portion (70g) of MAGGI Masala Noodles provides you with 15% of your daily Iron requirement (*as per the Daily Dietary Allowances for an Adult Sedentary Male (ICMR 2010)). Containing your favourite masala taste, MAGGI noodles are made with the finest quality spices and ingredients that are manufactured in world class Noodles Technology for the best Noodles experience. Make your bowl of MAGGI even better by chopping up some vegetables, dropping in an egg or throwing in your favorite ingredients. Usage Instructions: Prepare a delicious meal in just 2 minutes with MAGGI – Boil 1½ cup of water and add the TASTEMAKER along with the noodle cake broken into 4. Cook for 2 minutes in open pan, while you stir occasionally. Do not drain the remaining water. Store any remaining MAGGI noodles in an airtight container to retain freshness. Serving Instructions: Garnish with your favourite veggies and serve hot. Allergen: It may contain milk solids, mustard and soya.
From the manufacturer
MAGGI Instant Noodles - The Classic Favourite Masala Taste!
MAGGI Instant Noodles with the favourite Masala taste is the the perfect way to savour to all your hunger pangs! MAGGI noodles are made with the finest quality spices and ingredients. Make your bowl of MAGGI even better by chopping up some vegetables, dropping in an egg or throwing in your favourite ingredients.
Your go-to meal!
Contains finely ground whole spices and masala roasted to perfection
Each Serve (70g) provides 15% of your daily iron requirement
Ready in just two minutes, MAGGI is the answer to your hunger pangs!
How To Prepare:
Break the noodles into 4 parts
Add noodles and tastemaker to 210ml (approx one and a half teacup) of boiling water.
Cook for 2 minutes in an open pan. Stir Occasionally. Do not drain the remaining water. Hold for 1 minute after cooking. Serve Hot.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The package is damaged and full of ants inside.
Also the app states this product do not qualify for return.
Packaging and delivery was good and prompt. The noodles were recently made so it was a fresh product. Recommend to every age group as a quick snack.
Who am I to review Maggi. It's iconic for anyone born in the 80s and 90s.
Review of this pack:
1) better than large packs that you have to store in the open
2) Lasts longer than regular pack of eight, again because its closed.
More plastic usage than regular pack or ten
If you are going to consume Maggi over longer period of time but this one, if you will finish pack of ten within a week buy the regular large packs as it saves plastic pollution
1. Broken during delivery or not, doesnt really matter to me, since I prefer to break them into 2 pieces anyways before I cook them
2. This family big pack really is cost effective.
3. Nestle maggi has been around for so many decades from my childhood and they have been consistent and have even braved the recent questions raised on the quality of their product!
4. Masala taste is ever so tasty
5. Cooks really fast...ok not 2, let's say 5mins!
1. Though maggi comes with atta noodles (healthier) than this maggi, the atta maggi is quiet expensive than this normal maggi. How I wish the oats and atta maggi would have been cheaper too