Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
The Magic of Faith Hardcover – 1 January 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
From the Publisher
The Magic of Faith by Joseph Murphy
THE OTHER SELF IN YOU THINKS, FEELS, AND ACTS AS THE RACE MIND DOES.
- Here is the law: “I am that which I feel myself to be.” Practice changing the feeling of “I” every day by affirming: “I am Spirit; I think, see, feel, and live as Spirit, the Presence of God.” (The other self in you thinks, feels, and acts as the race mind does.)
- As you continue to do this, you will begin to feel you are one with God. As the sun in the heavens redeems the earth from darkness and gloom, so will the realisation of the Presence of God in you reveal the man you always wished to be—the joyous, radiant, peaceful, prosperous, and successful man whose intellect is illumined by the light from above.
Changing the Feeling of ‘I’
I am Spirit; I think, see, feel, and live as Spirit, the Presence of God.”
God in you reveal the man you always wished to bathe joyous, radiant, peaceful, prosperous, and successful man whose intellect is illumined by the light from above.
- Changing the Feeling of ‘I’
- Goal Setting Tips
- The Song of Triumph
- The Practice of the Presence of God
- Realising your Desire
- The Magic of Faith
- Steps to Happiness
- Harmonious Human Relations
- How to Control your Emotions
- How to Get What You Want
Born on May 20, 1898, Joseph Murphy was an Irish born,
American author and New Thought minister. In his twenties, before being ordained a priest, an experience with healing prayer led him to leave the Jesuits and move to the United States, where he became a pharmacist in New York City. Here, he attended the Church of the Healing Christ. Murphy traveled to India and spent lot of time with Indian sages, learning Hindu philosophy. In the mid-1940s, he moved to Los Angeles, where he met Religious Science founder Ernest Holmes. He also taught at the Institute of Religious Science in Los Angeles. He became the minister of the Los Angeles Divine Science Church in 1949, which he built into one of the largest New Thought congregations in the country.
Some of his notable works include:
- Your Infinite Power to Be Rich (1966)
- The Cosmic Power Within You (1968)
- The Healing Power of Love (1958)
- Stay Young Forever (1958)
- Wheels of Truth (1946)
- Supreme Mastery of Fear (1946)
Popular Books on Motivation & Self Help by Joseph Murphy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 250 g
- ISBN-10 : 9789352668274
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352668274
- Hardcover : 112 pages
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Prabhat Prakashan; First edition (1 January 2018)
- ASIN : 9352668278
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #71,836 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This wonderful book has opened my mind .to giving thanks. And further understanding of how the mind works. To give thanks for all that I see .feel hear The world becomes a living wonder .
Fallen into depression. I knew I had to get out of it or sink lower .it didn't take long before.
I noticed pleasant things occur. In a small way. Every day I give thanks from the heart .
My spirits lifted and so has my life become more meaningful .
The more I got
into the book .the more I felt .I no longer needed to keep searching for what I have
Longed to find .The Magic of Faith is a most for me.
I urge any one who keeps looking .here there and every where .For you may not know what
This wonderful author is pure gold as far as I'm concerned.
I give grateful thanks for it.