- Reading level: 8+ years
- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books India; Latest edition (11 November 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780143333166
- ISBN-13: 978-0143333166
- ASIN: 014333316X
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 1.5 x 13.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 468 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #120 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Magic of the Lost Temple Paperback – 11 Nov 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Sudha Murty is the chairperson of the Infosys Foundation. A prolific writer in English and Kannada, she has written novels, technical books, travelogues, collections of short stories and non-fiction pieces, and the hugely popular children’s books which have been bestsellers. Her books have been translated into all the major Indian languages, and she has received many awards.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
468 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I liked it so much that I finished in just 2 & half days...!
She described so beautifully a journey of her grand daughter to a village in so easy words.
As I am pregnant now I become choosy in reading books, & here I am love to read her book as well love her way of thinking & describing small matters in so easy way...
I started to read her other books as well I ordered lots of books of her.. Right now I am reading her book "Man ni vato" (*in Gujarati language).
So inspirational & make you learn so many things.
I would highly recommend every book of her..
The main problem that Nooni faces is her inability to go ahead with the entire excavation of the ruins she and her friends stumbled upon by chance despite having an eighteen-year-old boy in their team of children. This is similar to most of the problems children usually face in which they have to take the help of the elderly or the experienced to achieve certain goals.
Though hesitant at first, she ultimately solves the problem by involving her grandparents, who in turn involve the village people as well as her parents, in order to get the job done.
Sometimes it is so easy to read and get lost in a children's fiction too, despite being an adult. Like in this book, especially at my age, I can feel my thoughts being reflected by the main (young) character, about 'How is it possible for everyone to be at the top?' while she remembers her father's words about how 2000 people apply where 20 vacancies are there for a job and how you have to be at the top, in order to get a good job!