- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Atria Books (6 March 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0547841108
- ISBN-13: 978-1451673449
- ASIN: 1451673442
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 668 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,045 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
The Magic (The Secret) Paperback – 6 Mar 2012
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Rhonda Byrne is the creator behind The Secret, a documentary film that swept the world in 2006, changing millions of lives and igniting a global movement. Later that same year, Rhonda’s book of The Secret was released. It has been translated into more than fifty languages and remains one of the longest-running bestsellers of this century. Rhonda has written three more bestselling books: The Power in 2010, The Magic in 2012, and Hero in 2013.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
668 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this book is far good i love it every bit of it
now i m middle of it and i dont know if it work or not but first in morning i read it my day become aswm and i m happy
i wish everybody read it
I absolutely recommend this book to Everyone !!!!!
And the cover of the book is so beautiful.
1. Small goals are manifesting such as getting job interview calls and messages from friends/relatives etc. (yet to manifest larger goals though).
2. Less anxiety and negative moods.
3. Happier and more relaxed state of mind, as if by some kind of meditation.
4. Small issues that I used to get panicked or bothered about, now they take care of themselves without me bothering.
5. More attention to positivity and understanding of why things turn negative in some area of life.
Overall, I would say that if anyone is suffering from depression or anxiety issues, this book would work like the best (and perhaps the least expensive) therapy. If anyone wishes to manifest their goals, they can use this book to understand the psychology of manifestation (start with smaller goals and then gradually move on up to the bigger ones). If anyone desires to improve relationships (personal and professional), this book can be of great help.
Pick up the book and start practicing! At best, you would manifest your life goals and reach to greater heights. At worst, you would end up being a happier person after 28 days of practice than when you started.