Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 120.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
The Magic (The Secret) Paperback – Illustrated, 6 March 2012
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- ISBN-10 : 0547841108
- Paperback : 272 pages
- Item Weight : 363 g
- ISBN-13 : 978-1451673449
- Product Dimensions : 13.49 x 1.78 x 20.96 cm
- Publisher : Atria Books (6 March 2012)
- ASIN : 1451673442
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,271 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this book is far good i love it every bit of it
now i m middle of it and i dont know if it work or not but first in morning i read it my day become aswm and i m happy
i wish everybody read it
I absolutely recommend this book to Everyone !!!!!
And the cover of the book is so beautiful.
1. Small goals are manifesting such as getting job interview calls and messages from friends/relatives etc. (yet to manifest larger goals though).
2. Less anxiety and negative moods.
3. Happier and more relaxed state of mind, as if by some kind of meditation.
4. Small issues that I used to get panicked or bothered about, now they take care of themselves without me bothering.
5. More attention to positivity and understanding of why things turn negative in some area of life.
Overall, I would say that if anyone is suffering from depression or anxiety issues, this book would work like the best (and perhaps the least expensive) therapy. If anyone wishes to manifest their goals, they can use this book to understand the psychology of manifestation (start with smaller goals and then gradually move on up to the bigger ones). If anyone desires to improve relationships (personal and professional), this book can be of great help.
Pick up the book and start practicing! At best, you would manifest your life goals and reach to greater heights. At worst, you would end up being a happier person after 28 days of practice than when you started.
Top reviews from other countries
Because you are more focused on the positives you are more likely to become aware of opportunities coming your way that you might well of missed. It’s about changing your mindset.
I would actually really recommend it, not in a ‘woo’ way, but because gratitude and appreciation of the small things in life, even the negative things in life, make you happier. When you are happier you will see advantageous situations in a way you wouldn’t if you were moany and miserable.
One of the missing pieces. I have bought copies for family and friends,. They all love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.