- Product Dimensions: 35.6 x 35.6 x 22.9 cm ; 2.21 Kg
- ASIN: B01NBAW84V
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 22 November 2016
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#20,131 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- #502 in Hanging Planters
Gardens Need Plastic Stack-A-Pot Hanging Set (Dark Green, 5-Pieces)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Material:Plastic, Color:Dark Green
- Item Dimension: 35.56 cm x 35.56 cm x 22.86 cm
- Package Contents:3-Pieces Pot, 1-Piece Tray and 1-Piece Chain
- Perfect for your deck, patio, front porch, balcony or inside your home
- You can even add more layers by purchasing multiple units
- The multi-tiered planter is crafted from durable, U.V. protected plastic
- Can withstand all four seasons outdoors, the perfect gift for gardeners of all levels
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Prepare soil mixed with organic manure or compost before sowing the seeds after all frost and check soil is clean from any weed or insect open the seed packet on a white sheet of paper as while opening the seeds might fall, which are not visible to naked eyes after preparing the soil, sprinkle the seeds over the soil cover the seeds with little soil or press with gentle hand while watering, care needs to be taken to only sprinkling water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands do not use pipe or a mug to water for the first week, as the force of water might damage the seed germination process. Germination may take place 10-18 days, depending upon different varieties. For herbs or small seeds variety special care needs to be taken cover the sowing area with transparent polythene in evening for fast germination all flowers, tomatoes, chilli, peppers, brinjal etc. all needs to be transplant once the plant is 3-4 inch. All varieties require very less water and need sunlight min 2-3 hours daily for winter variety 1-2 hours sun is fine for germination process. Happy gardening team seedscare-rama beej bhandar.