- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm ; 4.54 g
- Item model number: 8906087771791
- ASIN: B07VL4MYJ2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 May 2019
- Customer Reviews: 375 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#701 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #90 in Face Wash & Cleansers
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 65.00 shipping
+ ₹ 75.00 shipping
+ ₹ 77.00 shipping
Mamaearth Aloe Turmeric Gel From 100% Pure Aloe Vera For Face, Skin & Hair with Turmeric & Vitamin E (300 ML)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- SOOTHES RASHES, ACNE, PIMPLES: Aloe Vera Gel soothes and cools the skin, reducing the itch & irritation caused by rashes, shaving & sunburn. If applied on acne & pimples overnight it reduces breakouts.
- ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES: Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties that help reduce acne, pimples & soothe dry scalp. It also delays the ageing of skin with regular use.
- PROMOTES SKIN & HAIR HEALTH: Aloe Vera promotes skin & scalp's overall health. It deeply nourishes skin cells.
- CURL-FRIENDLY HAIR GEL: Aloe Vera Gel can be used as a nourishing leave-in hair gel. It is a great choice for curly hair, to give curls a bouncy & frizz-free look.
- NATURAL & TOXIN-FREE: Free of Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Artificial Preservatives, Colors & Fragrance.
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene or consumable nature of the product. If you receive a damaged/defective/different item, we will refund or replace it. For more information click here
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 300 ML
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel with Turmeric combines the goodness of 100% Pure Aloe Vera, Turmeric & Vitamin E in a multipurpose product. Aloe Vera deeply hydrates skin & hair. It soothes sunburnt skin, calms rashes, heals wounds, and reduces irritation. Naturally rich in vitamins, it slows down ageing and reduces breakouts. It also helps fight dandruff and itch, and moisturises hair from root to tip to reduce frizz. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant that nourishes skin, fights ageing & breakouts, has powerful antibacterial action, and promotes overall health of skin & scalp. Vitamin E nourishes & protects skin & hair. Slather this gel from head to toe to moisturise skin & hair, to soothe sunburnt or shaved skin, and to soften dry or frizzy hair. Mamaearth's Aloe Turmeric Gel is free of harmful toxins like Parabens, Mineral Oil, Silicones, etc."
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Product- its perfumed! Why? doesn't feel good on face,a little too sticky and does not get absorbed or evaporates..it just stays on the skin and dries out there.
-Added colours with no other use but just to make the gel look nice.
-Ingredients concentration is not provided(minimal transperancy)
-No autonomous organisation have certified this product
Packaging- Is basic,there was no leakage..its made of single use plastic but the company assures that they cover their carbon footprint.
I bought into the reviews but after digging a bit deeper i realised why this vompany is so hyped....its because of their marketing niche...the beauty vloggers and influencers....they have hyped this product but its certainly not "organic"... i have used similar products of forest essential and greenberry organics though they are also not perfect,in quality and transperancy this product is nothing in
front of them....
Unlike other creams & gels, it is to a good extent natural, though anyone using it should be aware of a few things.
1. It contains some sythetic materials like Sodium PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin and Xanthan gum, a few of them can be naturally found in human skin or plants, but in beauty products they are usually synthetic.
2. Also, a few of the above mentioned substances can turn carcinogenic after reaction with other materials. (Most beauty products have
carcinogenic substances, but only a few natural products like this one are low on it)
3. Plastic packaging - ₹250/150ml isn't extremely cheap, so the brand can always move with the anti-plastic revolution and use paperboards or other similar materials.
Good product(I've used it for 3weeks)
1. Ideal product for people with oily skin, acne, pimple problems even in dry weather.
2. Twice daily after cleansing is sufficient for me(dry weather), but one might need to use it more times if you are not using any other moisturizers. Definitely use it before sleeping, works miraculously.
3. The gel gives a tight, hydrated, smooth and supple skin, no pimples, no spots.
No added colours
Suits all skin type
Tip for ur all who deal with acne on nd off
Apply pea size on active acne before bed time nd wash it in the next morning its minimise the pimple size. Its works great on my skin
This aloe turmeric has Double benefits aloe with turmeric sounds amazing nd also works amazing on skin
This @mamaearth.in aloe vera and turmeric gel is worth giving it a try. When two amazing herbs like aloevera and turmeric are combined, the results are truly magical.
I include the @mamaearth.in aloevera gel in my night time routine and use it every night before I sleep and I wake up with a refreshing and great skin.
It has really reduced my acnes and pimples and gives a glowing skin. It also helps fight dandruff and itch and gives a moisturized and frizz-free hair.
I recommend you guys to try this this out. . . .