Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 66.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 87.00 Delivery charge
Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen SPF 50, With Aloe Vera & Raspberry, for Sun Protection - 50g
- PROTECTS AGAINST UVA & B RAYS: Raspberry present in the sunscreen is high in antioxidants. The SPF 50 formula protects the skin from UV damage.
- NON-STICKY AND LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA: The gel-based formula provides long term hydration and protection from the sun. Aloe Vera makes it non-sticky & lightweight.
- PROVIDES HYDRATION: While Raspberry in the sunscreen protects against the sun and its harmful rays, Aloe Vera hydrates while soothing dry skin
- MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Made using natural ingredients, the sunscreen is free from Parabens, SLS, Petroleum, Artificial Preservatives, & Colors.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: The sunscreen is dermatologically tested & is suitable for all skin types.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Frequently bought together
Aqua, Aloe Vera Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propane-1,3 Diol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, SunCat MTA, Raspberry Seed Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Octanoate, Diethlhexyl Butamido Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside & IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance.
1. Apply on a clean face, neck, and other areas exposed to the sun. 2. Apply every 6 hours for eﬀective protection. 3. Re-apply after every swim or in case of excessive sweating. It can also be used under make-up.
We all know the damaging effects of the sun. Harmful UVA & UVB rays cause long term skin damage like sunburn, dark spots, dry and itchy skin. What’s the solution? Avoid sun damage by using a sunscreen that not only protects but also hydrates! Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen is made keeping in mind the needs of Indian skin. The gel-based formula with SPF 50 soothes the skin while protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun. Aloe Vera in the sunscreen has high anti-inflammatory properties and is extremely soothing. It also contains Raspberries that rejuvenate the skin and reverse signs of aging, such as fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles. The light and non-greasy gel formula protects your skin from sun damage and also keeps it hydrated. The product is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types. It contains no Parabens, mineral oils, or harmful chemicals, and is 100% safe to add to your daily skin regimen.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's an extremely light-weight formula that comes with SPF50 PA+++ and offers broad spectrum protection.
It contains Carrot seed which has potent moisturising properties and has natural SPF too that helps your skin against damage..
It's also contain Turmeric that take care of uneven tan and has anti-bacterial properties.. It has orange oil that increases skin ability to absorb the cream thus making to oil free..
It could be worn under makeup too.It is affordable and Economical and Travel Friendly packaging. It's Dermatologically Tested ..
Decently priced at INR 499/- with shelf life of 24 months..
1. Keeps Skin Hydrated - It is used in various skincare products for its effective moisturizing properties. Glycerin provides immediate hydration and keeps dryness at bay for a long time.
2. Protects from Sun Damage - Protects us from harmful UVA & UVB rays cause long term skin damage like sunburn, dark spots, dry and itchy skin.
3. Suitable for All Skin Types - Aloe Vera makes it non-sticky & lightweight.
4. Reduces Signs of Aging - It is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, which help reduce the signs of aging. It protects the skin from sun damage and keeps it healthy & rejuvenated.
5. No Harmful Chemicals - It contains no Parabens, mineral oils, or harmful chemicals, and is 100% safe to add to your daily skin regimen.
Firstly it is chemical and cruelty free. So, can be tried by everyone without any hesitation.
It suits all Skin tones. Both Men and Women can use it.
All my family members and I have been using it for over a month now and the results have been great.
Unlike other sunscreens, it doesn't give that oily and greasy look.
It feels like a good moisturizer and gets quickly absorbed.
That makes it really comfortable to use along with make up.
As suggested on the product, do apply it for every 6 hours, if you have to be outdoors in harsh climate for long duration.
So, the next time you have to face harsh climate, do try this one.