- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Royal Classics (3 December 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1772269611
- ISBN-13: 978-1772269611
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Customer Reviews: 334 customer ratings
As a Man Thinketh and other Writings: From Poverty to Power, Eight Pillars of Prosperity, The Mastery of Destiny, and Out from the Heart (100 Copy Collector's Edition) Hardcover – Import, 3 December 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find few contexts, a little repetitive.
Top international reviews
I've heard many motivational speakers quote Allen, and I have been meaning to read this book for many years...wish I'd read it sooner.
It's such a quick read that I got through it in less than two hours. What I learnt however, will stay with me for a lifetime. Read this book and apply the principles. So many successful people talk about similar ways of thinking to those described in this book that I think most of them have probably read it or been influenced by someone else who has. My new favourite motivational/ LOA/ spiritual book.