Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 42.70 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
Man's Eternal Quest: Collected Talks & Essays on Realizing God in Daily Life (Volume - 1): Collected Talks and Essays on Realizing God in Daily Life Paperback – Illustrated, 1 January 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy 3, Get 5% extra off; Buy 4 or more, Get 7% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Paramahansa Yogananda, born in 1893, was an Indian guru and yogi. He is the author of the bestseller, Autobiography of A Yogi. Yogananda took formal vows into the monastic Swami Order in 1915 and started to teach kriya yoga and meditation. He opened a school for boys in 1917, where yoga training and spiritual ideals were taught, along with the conventional syllabus. He moved to the US in 1920, where is founded the Self-Realization Fellowship. He established Yogoda Satsanga Society's international headquarters in Los Angeles in 1925. In 1935, he was given the monastic title of Paramahansa. He died in 1952.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 680 g
- Paperback : 520 pages
- ISBN-10 : 818953503X
- ISBN-13 : 978-8189535032
- Dimensions : 14.2 x 21.5 x 2.9 cm
- Publisher : Yogoda Satsanga Society of India; Third edition (1 January 2015)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #17,782 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pages 7 to 38 were missing
Pages 359 to 390 was repeated twice
You can see in the picture, that after page 6, there are pages 359 to 390 and then we have page 39.
But Yogoda Satsanga Society should take care about the binding of the book.