Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 42.70 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 68.00 Delivery charge
Man's Eternal Quest: Collected Talks & Essays on Realizing God in Daily Life (Volume - 1): Collected Talks and Essays on Realizing God in Daily Life Paperback – Illustrated, 1 January 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy 3, Get 8% extra off; Buy 4 or more, Get 10% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Paramahansa Yogananda, born in 1893, was an Indian guru and yogi. He is the author of the bestseller, Autobiography of A Yogi. Yogananda took formal vows into the monastic Swami Order in 1915 and started to teach kriya yoga and meditation. He opened a school for boys in 1917, where yoga training and spiritual ideals were taught, along with the conventional syllabus. He moved to the US in 1920, where is founded the Self-Realization Fellowship. He established Yogoda Satsanga Society's international headquarters in Los Angeles in 1925. In 1935, he was given the monastic title of Paramahansa. He died in 1952.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 680 g
- Paperback : 520 pages
- ISBN-10 : 818953503X
- ISBN-13 : 978-8189535032
- Product Dimensions : 14.2 x 21.5 x 2.9 cm
- Publisher : Yogoda Satsanga Society of India (1 January 2015)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,385 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pages 7 to 38 were missing
Pages 359 to 390 was repeated twice
You can see in the picture, that after page 6, there are pages 359 to 390 and then we have page 39.
But Yogoda Satsanga Society should take care about the binding of the book.