Matushri Art South Indian Style Pearl Jewelry Gold Plate Antique Choker For Womens And Girls
Save Extra with 2 offers
This item is eligible for return within 10 days of delivery.
You can avail replacement, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. You can also return the product for a full refund.
Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Enhance your purchase
- Brand: Matushri Art
- Brand: Matushri Art
- Style: Bridal Jewellery
- Popular: Matushri Art Well Know Brand in Online Jewellery.
- Ideal Gift choice - perfect gift for Mother’s Day, anniversary day, valentine's day and birthday to your girlfriend, friend, sister, wife and mom.
- Jewellery Care: Never allow your fashion jewellery to come in contact with harsh chemicals, oils, nor spray perfumes directly on them. This will cause the jewellery to fade, discolour, or even ruin them completely. It is advisable to store jewellery in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch) and clean it with dry and soft cloth.
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
- Package Dimensions : 21 x 16 x 6 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2021
- ASIN : B09512N9TP
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Womens
- Item Weight : 200 g
- Customer Reviews:
Matushri art present you with so many options that you can never stop at buying just one. Big beads, geometric designs, with coloured stones, and woven with threads, this necklace, come with match earpieces to give you a synched look. Matushri Art presents this latest design jewellery set stylish Gold Plated Kundan Choker Necklace Set. This bridal wedding party wear choker neckless Jewellery set for girls and women is made of Kundan which looks stylish and goes perfect with any attire.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Abhishek Goyal on 30 October 2021