Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Maus I & II Paperback Box Set Paperback – Import, 7 May 2020
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Since its first publication in 1987, Maus has achieved a celebrity that few other comics have ever done...if the notion of a canon means anything, Maus is there at the heart of it. Like all great stories, it tells us more about ourselves than we could ever suspect -- Philip Pullman
A capital-G Genius -- Michael Chabon
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 905 g
- Paperback : 204 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0241455162
- ISBN-13 : 978-0241455166
- Dimensions : 17 x 2.5 x 24 cm
- Publisher : Viking (7 May 2020)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #348,106 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As far as the story goes, this has to be an essential companion if you are interested in the literature of the holocaust. A retelling using animals in place of humans but without removing any of the heartbreak, this graphic novel crafts a world in a way that many books on the holocaust simply cannon manage.
Buy this book, read it and appreciate that for those who survived, the holocaust can never be forgotten. For those from younger generations, the holocaust never should be forgotten.