Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 110.00 Delivery charge
Maus II: A Survivor's Tale: And Here My Troubles Began: 02 (Pantheon Graphic Library) Paperback – Illustrated, 1 September 1992
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
—The Wall Street Journal
"Maus is a book that cannot be put down, truly, even to sleep. When two of the mice speak of love, you are moved, when they suffer, you weep. Slowly through this little tale comprised of suffering, humor and life's daily trials, you are captivated by the language of an old Eastern European family, and drawn into the gentle and mesmerizing rhythm, and when you finish Maus, you are unhappy to have left that magical world."
"In part two of Maus, Art Spiegelman finishes his masterpiece . . . You can't help witnessing—even feeling—the act of private pain being transformed into lasting truth."
—The Boston Globe
"One of the most poweful and original memoirs to come along in recent years . . . An epic story told in tiny pictures."
—The New York Times
From the Publisher
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 340 g
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0679729771
- ISBN-13 : 978-0679729778
- Dimensions : 16.51 x 1.02 x 23.11 cm
- Publisher : Pantheon; Reprint edition (1 September 1992)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #224,361 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: