- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 8 cm ; 399 g
- Item model number: 745 A
- ASIN: B00MO8303K
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 13 August 2014
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,005 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Maxcon 50 W 220 To 110V Step-Down Voltage Converter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- USE WITH : Notebook computers, Video cameras, CD players, Radio cassettes, Razors, Walkmans, Battery chargers, Flash units, Toothbrushes, Hand held games, Strobes, Telephones, Calculators, AC adaptors etc.
- CAUTION : Do not use to operate appliances greater than 20W/50W. After use, remove the converter from wall outlet immediately.
- WARNING : This Converter should NOT be used with Power Tools and Electronic Circuitry Products (i.e Computers, Fax Machines, Typewriters, Tvs, Stereos, VCRs, Microwave Oven, Washing Machine etc.)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Voltage Converter W/Universal Socket Plug in 'MAXCON' Voltage Converter will electricity (220V AC) to match U.S. appliance rating (110V AC). Just plug in your appliance into the female side of the converter and plug male side of converter to electricity outlet. U.S/Canadian made appliances will not work in most parts of the World without a Converter, as they are designed to operate on 110/120V but elsewhere the voltage is 220/240V. Your Converter allows you to use your appliances outside of U.S. & Canada. Appliances have wattage rating marked on them and should be checked before using so that wattage of the appliance is within the specified wattage of the converter. Please note that some appliances may operate a little slower when used in India due to operating on 50Hz (U.S/Canadian appliances operate on 60Hz.) Specifications : Input : AC 220V ~ 50 / 60Hz Output : AC 110V Watt : 50 W Features : Innovative design & compact in size Plug in type, unbreakable Universal output socket Fuse protection
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No steel cans on the roads
The bolts from Zeus passeth thro my body
With workmanship dangerously shoddy
One of the 3 critters I ordered almost set me up a meeting with my ancestors
Returning the one as I did not get an appointment
Please check if the core of the transformer lights up like a diwali cracker with a tester or you may make it to the obituary column. Better to bind it with electrical tape.
Hope the manufacturer uses an insulation before dispatching their clients to the Happy Hunting grounds.
Works like a charms. Pls check your product for the input details 50 watts or more and order accordingly.
Also works with Waterpik (https://www.amazon.com/WaterPik-Ultra-Dental-Water-Tips/dp/B000GLRREU)
If you want to use it for devices that consume a lot of power maybe this is insufficient.