Maybe Something Beautiful: How Art Transformed a Neighborhood Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
What good can a splash of color do in a community of gray? As Mira and her neighbors discover, more than you might ever imagine! Based on the true story of the Urban Art Trail in San Diego, California, Maybe Something Beautiful reveals how art can inspire transformation - and how even the smallest artists can accomplish something big. Pick up a paintbrush and join the celebration!
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after your trial. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||10 minutes|
|Author||F. Isabel Campoy, Theresa Howell|
|Audible.in Release Date||08 December 2016|
|Publisher||Dreamscape Media, LLC|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #54,214 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#3,151 in Literature & Fiction for Children
#78,463 in Children's Literature & Fiction (Books)
Top reviews from other countries
The book is based on a real event that took place in San Diego. And its message is about the importance of beauty in our lives—whether we are children or adults. I loved that message, and I believe it applies to everybody, regardless of age.
The book is short, easy to read, and beautifully illustrated. I feel it was worth every bit of money used to buy it.