|Model Number||MM-1300 R1|
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 0.1 x 23 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item model number||MM-1300 R1|
|Manufacturer recommended age||0 - 2 years|
|Manufacturer||Me n Moms|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||500 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
Mee Mee Anti-Bacterial Baby Liquid Cleanser (500 ml - Refill Pack)
- Made as per international standards of safety and hygiene
- Effectively cleans all baby bottles, feeding accessories, toys, fruits and vegetables
- Removes residue and odour left behind by breast milk and formula
- Gently cleanses all fruits and vegetables before it reaches your child
- Environmentally-friendly and biodegradable
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
We believe that parenting today is the most challenging job in the world. Mee Mee aims to make this journey more enjoyable and less stressful for the parents. It does so by making well-designed, quality products that help them navigate every step of parenthood.
We strive to provide you with nothing but the best for your baby by creating premium quality products with Indian and international certifications from the past 10 years.
From multi-featured prams to narrow-necked nail clippers, from breathable diapers to easy-to-clean breast pumps, each product of our wide portfolio tries to deliver on one promise: to ensure that you experience ‘The Joy of Parenting’.
Clean Baby Items
• Take 1/2 Tablespoon Cleanser on Wet Sponge
• Lather on Baby Item Such As Toys, Etc.
• Rinse under Running Water for At Least
• Dilute 1/2 Tablespoon Cleanser in 1Lit. Water &
• Immerse the Bottles, Tethers, Pacifiers & Other
• Wash with Water after Sometime
Hygien Food Items
•Dilute 1/4 Tablespoon Cleanser in 5Lit. Water
•Soak The Eatable Items For 5 Min. In The Solution
•Rinse Thoroughly Running Water For At
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product Bottle was leaking in the package when I received it, rest all is great.
I have been using it for washing feeding bottles , toys, other feeding accessories. Though the product says it can be used for cleaning vegetables and fruits, i have not used it for that purpose.
Overall an excellent product.
This item was shipped to me by Cloudtail (Amazon’s own retailer). The item had a quality seal intact, the date of import from P.R.O.C (China) is February 2020, with an expiry of 2023. However, the liquid was yellow unlike all previous batches which were clear. Another Amazon customer also had a similar observation. The liquid has a higher viscosity / thickness than before, and has a chemical smell, like that of Epoxy Resin, unlike previous batches of the same product which had a very mild fragrance. As the item is non-returnable, I raised a complaint with Amazon, who promptly asked me to contact Me n Moms, the Indian importer & distributor. Me n’ Moms customer care has no clue as to why the product is yellow or smelling different. Yet they passed the item through quality control and shipped it to clients. Considering this product is for infants & toddlers, this is just not acceptable. I do not know if the formulation has been changed recently, or if there was production issue, or if the product has been tampered with.
Me n’ Moms have asked me to ship the item to their HQ for testing, but I do not know when they will pick up the item or what their or what their remedy would be. Till then, do not risk buying this product.