MEGUIARS G19216 Ultimate Polish
- Rich polishing oils add a deep, rich, wet look to paint
- Eliminates fine swirls, perfecting the paint prior to waxing
- Safe on all glossy paints, including clear coats
- It can be safely applied with a dual action polisher
- Water beads and rolls right off
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This pre-waxing glaze eliminates fine swirl marks to produce deep, wet reflections with high gloss. Ultimate polish also adds depth of color, especially on dark-colored cars and leaves the paint finish incredibly clear and glossy with mirror-like reflections.
From the manufacturer
Ultimate Polish maximizes gloss & reflectivity before waxing
Meguiar’s Ultimate Polish is specifically formulated to produce incredible glossy paint and depth of shine before waxing. This premium pre-waxing glaze adds nutrients dramatically enhancing reflections and depth of color on glossy paints and clear coats. It’s especially effective on darker colors for obtaining that deep “wet look”. With Meguiar’s Ultimate Polish, you have the perfect gloss enhancer that can get you shiny paint for that show car shine!
The term polish can often mean different things to different people. So, what really is a polish?
Polishing is an optional step that provides additional nutrients and oils for maximum depth of shine and reflectivity. Meguiar’s Ultimate Polish will also prepare the surface by removing very slight swirls that are only visible at certain angles or in certain lighting, like towel marks from drying. Ultimate Polish removes light defects like this, provides deep reflections, and gets your paint ready for a wax or sealant.
Wash & evaluate the paint
· Before applying a polish, wash and dry the paint to remove loose dirt and debris. This is always an important step in detailing. Always use a pH balanced car wash soap like Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax as this will preserve your wax protection.
· Next, run your clean, dry fingertips over the paint. If the paint feels rough to the touch this indicates that you have bonded contaminants on top of your paint. These are things like tree sap mist, industrial fallout, road tar, and paint over spray. Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit comes with everything you need to safely remove contaminants bonded on the paint and leave it as smooth as glass.
Finally, evaluate the paint for below surface defects. If you have light to moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, water spots, or etchings you would want to use a product like Meguiar’s Ultimate Compound before applying a polish and a wax.
Tips for applying Ultimate Polish by hand
- For best results, apply in the shade to a cool, clean surface.
- Dispense a small amount of polish on a foam applicator, or polishing pad, like Meguiar’s Foam Applicator Pads.
- Work the polish in thin and evenly to a 1-2 square foot area using light to moderate pressure in tight circles. Make 4-6 overlapping passes per section.
- Wipe residue off immediately, before it dries, with a premium microfiber towel. Flip the towel to a clean portion for a final wipe. Work in sections over the vehicle.
- Don’t forget to apply a long-lasting wax protection to seal everything in with something like Meguiar’s Ultimate Liquid Wax.
For more than 115 years, Meguiar’s has provided Car Crazy people with specialized, state-of-the-art formulations for making every car’s appearance show car perfect. Meguiar’s provides high performance car care products for every automotive surface, both on the interior and exterior of cars. The car care experts at Meguiar’s are dedicated to making sure customers get the premium results they are looking for.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things to consider -
1) it is to be used with high rpm of machine.
2) it removes only very light swirls and oxidation. So if your car has deep swirls, use Meguiar's ultimate compound.
3) if you don't have a machine and working with hands, use Meguiar's ultimate compound.
4) always wax the car after polishing. No use leaving the car without wax after polish.
5) use only a very little amount of polish (3 small drops for a 2ft x 2ft area.
6) Always use only with a sponge applicator, not cloth.
Meguiar's ultimate compound can be used if you don't have time for 2 rounds. It works as a compound, yet finishes like a polish. It's more user friendly. This polish is more suitable for professionals or those who have time and want a better finish after compound.
Motorcycle owners can use this on shiny surfaces with hand. Not for plastic or matt surfaces.
Here's the before and after picture of the surface - I used a bosch GPO 950 polisher combined with a 100% wool compounding pad from Buff and Shine.
It’s tough to use/clean with cloth.
You need a rubbing machine to absorb it in the cars body.
The entire process labour requires at least 3 hrs for a decent sedan.
Cost is high for a regular use.
Apply the polish and leave it to dry until 45min or 1hr and take a cotton cloth rub the surface once n take another cotton cloth clean the vehicle u will get the best result and silky smooth finish..!