|Product Dimensions||33.02 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 521.63 Grams|
|Shipping Weight||0.66 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||4371|
|Item Part Number||GD71120|
|Is Assembly Required||No|
|Primary material||Metal, Wood|
|Capacity||Inquiries - by email|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|What is in the box?||Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game (Classic Games, Exciting Balancing Game, Develops Hand-Eye Coordination)|
|Manufacturer||Strings Marketing Pvt Ltd|
Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game (Classic Games, Exciting Balancing Game, Develops Hand-Eye Coordination)
- Easy to play: Our activity game for families is easy to set up and play; this hand eye coordination game includes 24 game rods, wooden base, 4 frame rods, colored die, and wooden connector
- Exciting balancing game: The Melissa & doug suspend family game is a must have, award winning, and exciting balancing game for families; designed for 1 to 4 players, this game will have everyone hanging on the edge of their seats
- Multiple developmental benefits: Our suspend family game helps children develop hand eye coordination, cognitive skills, and interpersonal skills; it’s an exceptional screen free play option
- Great gift for ages 8 and up: The Suspend Family Game makes a great gift for kids ages 8 and up; Add the Melissa & Doug Classic Card Game Set for even more family game night fun
- The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that nbc news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100 percent happiness guarantee: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts; if your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right; our phone number is on every product
- Country of Origin: India
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Available for shipping within the US only.
This award-winning “teetering, wobbling, shifting, tipping, unbalanced, balance game” is a must-have for family game night! Take turns hanging the notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces from the tabletop stand. With each added piece, the balance shifts and the sculpture transforms. But watch out! One wrong move could send it all crashing down! Suited for 1-4 players, this game is guaranteed to appeal to kids and grownups alike! Besides being an exciting game to play, Suspend helps promote important developmental skills. Retrieving and placing the wire pieces helps refine fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, while the strategic thinking and logic involved in deciding where to place a piece helps brush up those problem-solving skills. Playing games also helps children make social-emotional connections and learn important concepts like taking turns, playing fair, and winning and losing gracefully. Our activity game for families is easy to set up and play. This hand-eye coordination game includes 24 game rods, wooden base, 4 frame rods, colored die, and wooden connector. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play.
From the manufacturer
Melissa and Doug Suspend
Melissa & Doug Suspend is a balancing game that is as easy to understand as it is difficult to master. The game comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces that hang from a tabletop stand. With each turn, a new piece is added to the transforming vertical sculpture, causing the balance to shift and the difficulty to increase. Recommended for ages eight years and up, this balancing game tests your nerves and helps develop hand-eye coordination, cognitive skills and interpersonal skills.
Simple Rules to Follow for Easy Play:
Players must use one hand to hang and balance the individual game rods on the frame without causing the structure to collapse. If you touch any of the suspended game pieces with your other hand, you have to take back your piece, losing your turn. Should you cause one or more pieces to fall, you have to pick them up and add them to your pile. The first player to run out of pieces is the winner.
Easy to Understand, Difficult to Master
Suspend is a fun and challenging game of coordinating balance. Our testers found the game and its rules simple to follow and challenging to play. Rather than arbitrarily placing pieces about the frame, Suspend requires players to skillfully determine where pieces of different lengths will best balance. Players of all ages will appreciate the challenges to their hand-eye coordination and cognitive skills as they try to win the game.
Four Levels of Game Play Suit All Ages
For versatile game play, Suspend can be played in four different ways. Beginner-level play allows inexperienced players to work their way from using longer pieces to shorter pieces, while intermediate play requires more experienced players to draw on another player's game rods should they roll a color they no longer have. The expert tournament requires advanced players to keep score using a point system.
For individual play, the balancing pieces of Suspend can be used to create a freeform sculpture.
Started in the garage of Doug's parents' house in 1988, Melissa & Doug has become one of the most popular toy makers in the world. Its toys have garnered dozens of awards and have been widely featured in national media.
Melissa & Doug toys meet all US consumer product safety regulations. The toys are tested at the factory of origin during various phases of the production process to ensure they meet the company's stringent safety requirements.
- Age/Weight Requirements: Eight years and up
- Assembly Requirements: Simple board setup, with no tools required
- Players Required: One to four players
Easy Setup for Fast Game Play
Suspend comes with 24 colored game rods, rods and connectors to construct the base and a colored die. Before playing, assemble the stand on a level playing surface. Insert the frame rods into the holes of the wooden base, and then add the wooden connector and frame rod with hook. Distribute the pieces among the players, making sure each player has the same number of colored game rods. Place any additional pieces in a draw pile for everyone to use.
- A thought-provoking balancing game for ages eight and up
- Game develops hand-eye coordination and cognitive skills
- Four levels of game play for beginners and experienced players
- Play individually or with up to four players
- Simple to understand and challenging to play
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I totally agree with one of the reviewers that it teaches one to be patient & focus on the task in-front of you especially kid who are hyper activity
2. Initially we started with basic rule & then graduated to the advance rule once all of us got the hang of what the game is all about
3. The built quality of the product is superb. Its exactly as shown in the picture
4. The size of the game as you build it is pretty big, its no way small as some of the reviewers have mentioned it
Definitely worth picking up and I waited for it so long to come in the right price to buy it.
Please click “Helpful” if my review is helpful in your shopping. Thank You.
You can play it by the rules or you can make your own rules. It really gets fun when you are trying to set up someone else for a big crashdown. It also teaches you something about the value of a steady hand, physics and how sometimes structures will stay suspended even if you thought that the whole thing will come flying down.
Its a very adaptable game - for big groups or small or you can play it solo and make your own creation. Works with friends, family
Really teaches one to be patient and focused. My kid did it in like 10mins flat but keeps on trying out new variations all the time.
Need to arrange for a Cylindrical Container as the packaging is very crappy. But the product more than makes up for it.
Price is at a premium.