Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic with Dynamic bass, Splash and Sweat Proof, up to 9hrs Battery (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Up to 9hrs battery life: Enjoy Music and videos without having to stop to charge
- 10mm sound driver: The high-quality copper-enameled wire can optimize medium to low audio quality and product rich far-reaching sound
- IPX4 sweat and splash proof: Sweat it out stress-free as the earphones are protected against sweat, rain and splashes
- Adjustable ear hook for comfort: The user friendly 360° rotatable ear hook design can be adjusted to an appropriate angle according to the user's ear shape for complete comfort
- Ultra-thin PET diaphragm to stabilise vibration and reduce distortion
- Durable MEMS silicone microphones that provides clarity of voice in calls. They enhance sound so you can enjoy finer notes
- Supports voice assistant
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed to fit perfectly while you workout. The Mi Bluetooth earphones come with an IPX4 rating and up to 9 hours long battery life. It is designed ergonomically so your workouts are effortless and your movement is not restricted. Pump up your workout with these Bluetooth earphones and experience the bass like never before.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hey everyone, recently I have bought this earphones and I am reviewing this earphones after using it intensively. So here is my experience after using this earphones.
# Packing & Box Contents:- It comes in a orange colour cardboard box and the box contents are as follows:-
* Wireless Earphones
* Extra Earbuds (4x)
* USB cable for charging
* Warranty card & instruction manual. (Images attached)
# Build Quality:- The earphones have a nice build quality it's made up of plastic this makes the earphones lightweight and it can handle normal daily wear and tear for a long time.
* It is light weight it will not hurt you for long usage but after using it for more than 30-40 mins it feels quite uncomfortable in my ears.
* The wire is of average quality I think the wires of this earphones might not last long. (I will update my review if I see any issues with the wire)
# Features:- It has a microphone so that you can accept the calls on the go.
* There are three buttons (Volume + & - these buttons can also be used to change music tracks if you press it for 2 seconds the track will change)
* The hooks present in the earphones gives a good fitting in the ears.
* And middle button used as a multifunction button to pause/play, accept/reject the call, power on/off.
* It is water resistant so you don't have to worry if you are in rain or you got sweaty while working out. It is having a rating of IPX4.
# How to use??
Switching ON/OFF :- To switch to on all you have to do is press the power button which is on the right side.
Pairing Mode :- For pairing when it switches on it automatically goes to Pairing mode and then you can pair it with your phone.
# Sound quality:-
* The sound quality is just awesome & the bass is also great.It has a nice HD audio quality.
* It has a nice isolating fit and you can also enjoy your music in noisy places also. If you are not getting the perfect fit I will recommend you to try the extra buds which are given in the package.
# Battery Backup :- The battery backup claimed by Xiaomi is 9 hours but in my case in one charge it can last for 7 hours which is great.
# It comes with just 6 months warranty.
# Verdict :- If you are looking for a wireless earphones for below 2k then you can buy this earphones without giving any second thought. You can use this while working out in gym, jogging or doing exercise. There will be no problem like the wire is disturbing you or the wire is coming in front of your face (mainly it happens in wired earphones) while you are doing any activity.
* Well this is a good wireless earphones in terms of sound quality but the quality of the wires are average considering the price point of ₹1499 this is a good wireless earphones.
I am reducing one star as the quality of the wires are average.
*NOTE:- If you will press the middle button two times then the Google assistant will get activated which is a very helpful feature.
Thank you for reading my review. I have attached few images of the earphones.
The build quality of the earphones is impressive. It also comes with an official IPX4 rating, so it can survive the splash of water and sweat. It is also really light in weight and weighs just 13.6 grabs. So, it is comfortable for long usage.
When you turn it on or off, it also plays voice notification to let you know if it is turned on or off. For pairing it with a new device, you need to understand one important thing. When you turn it on, you need to keep pressing the power button until the LED notification starts blinking fast. This puts the earphone in the pairing mode and voice notification says “Pairing mode”.
When it comes to sound clarity, it impresses. I tested it with different kinds of tracks and it was good. It is loud, so the noise of the surrounding will not affect you when you are using it. Xiaomi claims dynamic bass feature that didn’t impress. The bass is average, so it will disappoint you if you love bass heavy music. Same goes with treble. It means this earphone is not for you if you are looking for good music experience, then you will also have to increase your budget because not much options are there in this price segment. I find it good considering the price
It supports Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity with Bluetooth profiles like HFP, A2DP, HSP, and AVRCP. As soon as you turn it on, it instantly connects to the phone it was already paired if Phone’s Bluetooth is on. It also works fine under the Bluetooth’s operating range.
As it has a microphone, you can use it for hands-free calls. Just press the center button to accept the call and start talking. The microphone performs well and it captures your proper voice
It packs 120 mAh battery and the battery lasts for around 8 hours in regular usage. My usages were mixed of tracks on high and medium sound levels with not many calls. If you will use it on high volume all the time, battery back up will be lower. The battery takes around one and a half hour in fully charging.
This earphone is good for regular use when you need a Bluetooth earphone for hands-free calls and occasionally listening to music. I don’t recommend it to music freaks, but it is still good enough considering its price
Thanks for reading the review.
1. After reading lots of feature lost on mi site i decided to buy this product. I wont ever rate 1 star. Bcz it has lot of signal droping problem. U can't even put your phone in ur jeans pocket. Then signal will start droping. For best performance u have to keep ur phone in shirt pocket or in hand, which is practically not possible. Cant even listen a full song continuously without dropping, 100+ times signal droping. Which is very annoying
2. Very delicate wires.
3. Difficult to wear more than 30mins, as is design is on lil bulky side to fit.
1. Sound quality is decent for the price
2. Battery is good
3. Overall light weight
Actually I was confused between these and the boat rockerz 255 earphones but after trying my friends boat rockerz 255 i noticed that its bass is overpowering the whole song and mid tunes and low tunes are crumbled and not a soothing song.
But these mi earphones are the perfect no overpowering bass and just comes when its needed and overall great sound quality
Value for money 10/10
Bottom line - Buy it ASAP!