Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
Michelin 12204 Analogue Single Barrel Foot Pump (Black)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 1,605.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
Ends in 11h 06m 33s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 590.00 (27%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Compatibility: All Cars, Trucks, Tractor Tyres
- Ergonomic rubber tread plate, Adapter Storage
- Dual display for psi and bar
- Quality performance product
- Licenced product from Michelin
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Analogue single barrel foot pump. Unique moulted gauge incorporating snap in adaptor storage. Dual display for psi and bar. Made of polymer.
MICHELIN SINGLE BARREL FOOT PUMP
- Unique Analogue Gauge Accurate +/- 1 PSI up to 50 PSI
- Sturdy Wide Footprint Steel Frame With Rubber Feet To Aid Grip
- Dual Display For PSI, BAR & kPa
- Ergonomic Rubber Tread Plate
- 67cm (approx.) High Pressure Air Hose With Tyre Valve Connector
- Unique Molded Gauge Incorporating Snap-In Adaptor Storage
DUAL DISPLAY METER
The dual meter displays the air pressure in psi and bar units. The analogue pressure meter also provides accurate pressure readings.
RUBBER TREAD PLATE
The rubber tread plate helps to give your foot a good grip. The rubber also does not wear or tear easily.
HIGH PRESSURE PISTON
The high pressure piston will help to fill the air up quickly. The quality of piston also eases the amount of energy you put into filling the tyre up.
FROM THE HOUSE OF MICHELIN
Michelin, one of the leading tyre companies, is dedicated to enhancing its clients’ mobility, sustainably; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients’ needs; providing digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve the mobility industry.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
560 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had used it few times and am extremely satisfied with product.Though it looks small and single barrel but it's very sturdy pump.
1. The objective of such pumps is to top up the pressure and for my wagon r it required only 10-12 pushes to increase pressure from 30 to 35 psi and with absolute ease.
2. It is manual pump so no need to use car battery and can be used easily on two wheeler and filling inflatable toys inside house also.
3. Pump is powerfull, when you pump their is hardly and power required.
4. Very compact.
5. Since it's manual and not electric you will realise that you don't need any auto cut off or pressure set function, you can continuously monitor the rise in pressure.
6. It may look expensive but it's much worthy then similar price electric pump which may develop any electric snag .
7. Since it's manual, it's waterproof..
1. Their is no proper adaptor for bicycle it doesn't work with bicycle.
2. You can not reduce air pressure with any accessories.
Overall good product, better then many electric pumps.
1. Pump with 67cm hose & analogue pressure gauge (accuracy +/-1 PSI up to 50 PSI)
2. Adaptors (3nos)
- Toy inflator adaptor (plastic)
- Sports ball adaptor (metal)
- Presta valve adaptor (high pressure cycle tyres) (plastic)
• Find these on back side of dial area (pics attached)
3. User Guide
1. Very good quality product compared to those local ones. Quality is just everywhere. Build, design & finish. All 10/10.
2. Effective single cylinder system with effortless pumping by design. Even you can pump it via hand.
3. Manual mechanical operation instead of electrical. So no dependency on power/car battery.
4. Since mechanical, no water damage issue like electrical one.
5. Multiple adaptors provided to virtually cover every application (more below).
6. Sufficiently long hose with direct connector for bike/car tyres.
7. Highly compact design with locking lever to keep in compressed state.
8. Ergonomic rubber tread plate on top for effective pumping.
9. Anti-skid rubber feet.
10. Fairly accurate pressure gauge with reading in PSI & BAR.
1. Connector on hose is having brass inners & plastic outers. A bit sceptical about its durability as if its damaged, whole product becomes useless.
2. Presta adaptor for bicycle tyre is fully plastic. Brass one would have been highly appreciated for durability point considering price of pump.
▶ Connectors & Adaptors:
- Default connector on hose: Bikes, Cars etc
- Toy inflator adaptor: Balloons, other similar toys
- Sports ball adaptor: Football, Volleyball, Basketball etc
- Presta valve adaptor: Bicycle tyres
▶ Pressure Tracking:
1. Bikes & Car: As soon as connector is fully screwed on tyre valve, it pressed needle inside it & gauge shows tyres live pressure reading on dial. So we are able to track the reading while pumping to get desired pressure.
2. Other applications: Its based on intuition & check. After every few pumps check pressure by pressing bicycle tyre or sports ball by hand & stop when its sufficient.
It requires approx
- 8 to 10 pushes on car tyre to increase pressure by 1 PSI
-10 to 14 pushes on bicycle for biweekly top up
-15 pushes approx to inflate a normal size balloon
All in all its highly recommended product for intended usage. Its a durable & quality product by Michelin. Just spend some extra bucks here & avoid those local ones which are slightly cheaper. You won't be disappointed. Quality word is synonymous to this product.
P.S. Its not at all meant to inflate tyre from 0 pressure to full. Its only suitable for topping up pressure.
So those looking for other part will be disappointed as it will require to pump almost 100 times to get to those levels. So its possible but will require a lot of pumping.
It is not at all useful for tyres due to the the extremely poor quality of air pressure gauge which raises the doubts whether this product is really from MICHELIN or some China made cheap product ? The gauge always shows wrong pressure. Three of mine friend who bought this item,also says same thing about gauge.and many more people who purchased this may not be knowing this.I am sure a reputated company like Michelin will not fit such type of low quality gauge in its product.so this product is useful for footballs or kids swimming pool in which you can check pressure through ur hand,not for tyres.dont buy it for tyre.product doesn't seems to be from Michelin .made a big mistake by buying this.