Michelin 12204 Analogue Single Barrel Foot Pump (Black)
- Compatibility: All Cars, Trucks, Tractor Tyres
- Ergonomic rubber tread plate, Adapter Storage
- Dual display for psi and bar
- Quality performance product
- Licenced product from Michelin
Customers who bought this item also bought
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Bergmann Typhoon Heavy Duty Metal Car Tyre Inflator (Blue)
AmazonBasics Compact Portable Digital Tyre Inflator with Carrying Case
Goodyear Car Tyre Inflator (Blue)
Michelin 12206 Analogue Double Barrel Foot Pump (Black)
Michelin 12266 High Power Rapid Tyre Inflator (Black and Blue)
|Price||₹ 1,808.00||₹ 1,995.00||₹ 2,149.00||₹ 1,545.00||₹ 2,262.00||₹ 4,405.00|
|Shipping||FREE Delivery. Details||FREE Delivery. Details||FREE Delivery. Details||FREE Delivery. Details||FREE Delivery. Details||FREE Delivery. Details|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Saint Retail||Cloudtail India||VM Ventures||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
Analogue single barrel foot pump. Unique moulted gauge incorporating snap in adaptor storage. Dual display for psi and bar. Made of polymer.
MICHELIN SINGLE BARREL FOOT PUMP
- Unique Analogue Gauge Accurate +/- 1 PSI up to 50 PSI
- Sturdy Wide Footprint Steel Frame With Rubber Feet To Aid Grip
- Dual Display For PSI, BAR & kPa
- Ergonomic Rubber Tread Plate
- 67cm (approx.) High Pressure Air Hose With Tyre Valve Connector
- Unique Molded Gauge Incorporating Snap-In Adaptor Storage
DUAL DISPLAY METER
The dual meter displays the air pressure in psi and bar units. The analogue pressure meter also provides accurate pressure readings.
RUBBER TREAD PLATE
The rubber tread plate helps to give your foot a good grip. The rubber also does not wear or tear easily.
HIGH PRESSURE PISTON
The high pressure piston will help to fill the air up quickly. The quality of piston also eases the amount of energy you put into filling the tyre up.
FROM THE HOUSE OF MICHELIN
Michelin, one of the leading tyre companies, is dedicated to enhancing its clients’ mobility, sustainably; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients’ needs; providing digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve the mobility industry.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had used it few times and am extremely satisfied with product.Though it looks small and single barrel but it's very sturdy pump.
1. The objective of such pumps is to top up the pressure and for my wagon r it required only 10-12 pushes to increase pressure from 30 to 35 psi and with absolute ease.
2. It is manual pump so no need to use car battery and can be used easily on two wheeler and filling inflatable toys inside house also.
3. Pump is powerfull, when you pump their is hardly and power required.
4. Very compact.
5. Since it's manual and not electric you will realise that you don't need any auto cut off or pressure set function, you can continuously monitor the rise in pressure.
6. It may look expensive but it's much worthy then similar price electric pump which may develop any electric snag .
7. Since it's manual, it's waterproof..
1. Their is no proper adaptor for bicycle it doesn't work with bicycle.
2. You can not reduce air pressure with any accessories.
Overall good product, better then many electric pumps.
1. Pump with 67cm hose & analogue pressure gauge (accuracy +/-1 PSI up to 50 PSI)
2. Adaptors (3nos)
- Toy inflator adaptor (plastic)
- Sports ball adaptor (metal)
- Presta valve adaptor (high pressure cycle tyres) (plastic)
• Find these on back side of dial area (pics attached)
3. User Guide
1. Very good quality product compared to those local ones. Quality is just everywhere. Build, design & finish. All 10/10.
2. Effective single cylinder system with effortless pumping by design. Even you can pump it via hand.
3. Manual mechanical operation instead of electrical. So no dependency on power/car battery.
4. Since mechanical, no water damage issue like electrical one.
5. Multiple adaptors provided to virtually cover every application (more below).
6. Sufficiently long hose with direct connector for bike/car tyres.
7. Highly compact design with locking lever to keep in compressed state.
8. Ergonomic rubber tread plate on top for effective pumping.
9. Anti-skid rubber feet.
10. Fairly accurate pressure gauge with reading in PSI & BAR.
1. Connector on hose is having brass inners & plastic outers. A bit sceptical about its durability as if its damaged, whole product becomes useless.
2. Presta adaptor for bicycle tyre is fully plastic. Brass one would have been highly appreciated for durability point considering price of pump.
▶ Connectors & Adaptors:
- Default connector on hose: Bikes, Cars etc
- Toy inflator adaptor: Balloons, other similar toys
- Sports ball adaptor: Football, Volleyball, Basketball etc
- Presta valve adaptor: Bicycle tyres
▶ Pressure Tracking:
1. Bikes & Car: As soon as connector is fully screwed on tyre valve, it pressed needle inside it & gauge shows tyres live pressure reading on dial. So we are able to track the reading while pumping to get desired pressure.
2. Other applications: Its based on intuition & check. After every few pumps check pressure by pressing bicycle tyre or sports ball by hand & stop when its sufficient.
It requires approx
- 8 to 10 pushes on car tyre to increase pressure by 1 PSI
-10 to 14 pushes on bicycle for biweekly top up
-15 pushes approx to inflate a normal size balloon
All in all its highly recommended product for intended usage. Its a durable & quality product by Michelin. Just spend some extra bucks here & avoid those local ones which are slightly cheaper. You won't be disappointed. Quality word is synonymous to this product.
P.S. Its not at all meant to inflate tyre from 0 pressure to full. Its only suitable for topping up pressure.
So those looking for other part will be disappointed as it will require to pump almost 100 times to get to those levels. So its possible but will require a lot of pumping.
a) First of all, the product is really compact as well as sturdy. The ergonomic foot platform on released position gives a clear idea how comfortable it will be while using it with out causing pain.
b) The product looks premium and lives up to the brand name, Michelin.
c) The lock/unlock feature keeps the product in compact mode when not in use as well as making it easily portable. The air pipe can be placed in the slots provided under the back adding to the convenience. I have kept it permanently inside my car boot for emergency use too.
d) The PSI reading is almost accurate with a tolerance of +/- 2PSI when compared with analogue pressure gauge from outside vendors.
e) The extra nozzles provided are present in the slots under the product which is easily removable at time of usage. Like filling football etc.
f) The grips under the product are sufficient enough to take our body weight while pumping and wont slip.
g) For car it takes almost 6 times to increase 1 PSI; For bikes with narrow tyres it increase 1 PSI on each press. For broad tyres like 120-140 etc it takes 2-3 press to increase 1 PSI . So it varies with tyre sizes. So inflating a fully flat car tyre can take approx 3 minutes.
h) Though sounds used to come near the joints while using the pump, the product haven't failed and is reliable to use.
i) This product can become a real life saver for your car in tough situations when you can add air to punctured tubeless tyres and keep it running until you find a nearby puncture shop.
j) I am using this product for my car and two bikes for the past 7 months and the product is still sturdy enough to last for a long time.
If you find my review and photos really helpful in knowing more about the product, please click YES. Thank you.