- Product Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 2 cm ; 168 g
- Item model number: single-sided-glove-2pcs
- ASIN: B01GBDWEIA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 May 2016
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#21 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- #3 in Cleaning Gloves
SOBBY Microfibre Wash and Dust Chenille Mitt Cleaning Gloves (2 PCS Single Sided, Extra Large, Big Chenille Mitt Glove
|List Price:||₹ 399.00|
|Price:||& FREE Shipping on orders over ₹ 499.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 129.00 (32%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- 2 Pcs Assorted colors Single Sided Microfiber Chenille Mit Cleaning Glove for Car, Computers, Home, Kitchen
- Easy to clean & dry, Demolishes Dust & Dirt
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Extra Large and More Chenille than other microfiber gloves
- Super Soft, Absorbent, Non Scratcing Wash and dry mitt cleaning glove
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Item Package Quantity: 2
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This extra large, extra plush, absorbent, super soft and non-scratching wash mitt cleaning glove is gentle on your vehicle's finish and delivers an amazing wash unlike any other. Manufactured from two of the softest materials available; chenille and microfiber. Softer than the finest sheepskin mitt with the incredible absorption of microfiber. The ultra-fat spun fingers hold loads of soapy water delivering a premium wash that lubricates the surface while reducing friction. Microfiber house or car or window cleaning washing glove cloth. This soft microfiber glove is very absorbent and can carry an abundance of soap and water to loosen and lift dirt and grime away from the surface without scratching. The products are used in automotive, furniture, sweeping the dust, no hair loss, anti-static and so on. Safe to use on all paint surfaces, as well as glasses and metals. Definitely a good helper for your cleaning. Material: Ultra absorbent micro fiber size (approximate) 24 cm x 16 cm x 2 cm.
From the manufacturer
Fat Spun Fingers
The fat spun fingers of these gloves hold a large amount of soapy water. So, it’ll deliver a premium wash that lubricates the surface while reducing friction. These gloves can easily clean a considerably large area in a short span of time.
Single-Sided Mitt Gloves
These gloves have mitts only on one side. So, there is no unnecessary weight on the gloves. You can wear them with ease and use them efficiently.
These silicon gloves are made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide which makes them soft, fluffy and durable. These are strong fibers that do not wear down as quickly and are resistant to shrinking.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, they are single sided but at this price they're still good value.
They also work great as waterless wipes.
Pro tips for regular car wash:
1. Wash off as much dirt without touching your vehicle. Use whatever means you have at your disposal- nozzle/shower with regular hose, pressure washer, soap foam gun/cannon, etc.
2. Use 2 buckets. Fill one with clean water, the other with car shampoo and water. For a quick wash, use a mild car shampoo that also has wax in it, eg. 3M, Formula 1 wash and wax, etc. For a thorough wash that involves polishing and waxing (these two are very different things btw), use a strong shampoo like Amway which will remove all the layers of old wax.
3. Dip these gloves in soapy water, wipe gently in straight motion and NOT in circular motion to avoid swirl marks. Some minor marks are inevitable during washing but they better be straight than circular. Straight marks are hard to spot and don't degrade shine as much.
4. Don't wait for the mitt to get dirty. After wiping in straight lines for just one or two times, dip the mitt in clean water, and rinse. Now dip in soapy water and continue washing the car from top to bottom.
5. Don't let the soap to dry. Rinse the parts you've already done. Spray water on the whole vehicle in between applying soap to avoid drying.
6. Use at least two of these mitts. One for the top half of the vehicle and one for the bottom half, which is almost always dirtier. Mark these mitts and don't mix them up.
7. Rinse, clay (optional), dry with mf towels, polish (optional), wax, and seal (optional).
8. Wash these mitts with mild liquid detergent in lukewarm water. Never use powdered detergent.
Tips for waterless washes:
In between the above thorough washes, waterless method is great to maintain shine and remove thin layer of dirt and contaminents. Don't use waterless method for dried mud/heavy dirt though.
1. Get off all the dirt without touching. Use whatever you might have: blower in a vac, air compressor. You can touch lightly with josupa duster, soft mf duster, etc. but be gentle.
2. Spray waterless solution one panel at a time. Wipe in straight lines with these mitts. With a mf cloth, gently buff to a shine. Remember, there still might be some dirt present, so be gentle and you can't go wrong by repeating a step of spraying and wiping the solution before buffing. Rinsed the mitts in between or use new clean ones.
3. Waterless solutions usually contain waxes and polymers. Liquid detergent alone won't get them out. In addition to the detergent, add some vinegar. Finally, wash them with detergent alone to get the vinegar smell out.
Pro tip: If you want to make your car look swirl free, use such kind of hand mitts. DO NOT use sponges, scrubbers or other cloths as they are prone to induce scratches and swirls. Always use a two bucket method to wash your car, and you will get the most optimum result.