- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; First edition (18 February 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184956959
- ISBN-13: 978-2141425447
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 538 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #203 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mind is your Business/Body the Greatest Gadget (2 Books in 1) Paperback – 18 Feb 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
About the Author
Sadhguru is a yogi and profound mystic of our times. An absolute clarity of perception places him in a unique space in not only matters spiritual but in business, environmental and international affairs and opens a new door on all that he touches.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
538 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Should be read by every person who needs the direction towards wellbeing.
this book contains 2 parts,
Body & Mind,
First start with body and then end with mind.
Because it will be easy for you tu understand Mind after being aware of body.