- Media: Video Game
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Product Key (Email Delivery - No CD/DVD)
|Price:||149.00 Free Shipping.|
|You Save:||1,351.00 (90%)|
- After ordering, for product code, check 'Buyer/Seller messages' under Message Center at "amazon.in/msg" or check your Amazon regd. email ID. Fulfillment will be done within 6-10 hours of ordering.
- The product code will be delivered in an email. If your account does not have an email ID on amazon, please register the same before purchasing.
- The product code can be redeemed on Microsoft Store App.
- Operating System Required: Windows 10.
- Worlds/Realms/Saves from the Java Edition of Minecraft are not compatible with the Bedrock Edition.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You will receive a Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition product code on your email. There will be no physical delivery and no CD/DVD will be sent.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
70 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want to enjoy minecraft this one is as good as the JAVA version.
Most notable difference between Bedrock and Java would occur in the redstone builds.
Buy this if you are trying out Minecraft for the first time.
If you want to play crazy mods like RLcraft then you need the JAVA version.
I bought two game codes for 100 rupees each. Both the codes worked properly. Delivery was prompt.
Initially the seller sent just one code by mistake, but after a quick message I got the other code too.