- Item part number: MNVP15
- ASIN: B01D7I3ALW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 March 2016
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#17,594 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- #1328 in Flower Pots
Minerva Naturals Vertical Pot (Set Of 15 - 3 Colors )Green:Brown
- Material: Plastic
- Soil Requirement: Use coco peat medium
- colors : Black,Parrot Green, Red
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
A straight-hanging tapered plant pot which includes a body composed of a side wall being tapered from a larger size at an upper end to a smaller size at a lower end and of a bottom wall connected to the side wall at the lower end thereof, has a hollow wedge-shaped projection integrally connected with, and bridging an interrupted section of, the pot side wall. The projection projects outwardly from the body side wall so as to adapt the projection to support the pot body in an upright, non-tilted fashion from a vertical surface and position the pot bottom wall in a generally horizontal plane. The hollow configuration of the projection and tapered configuration of the pot