Consider these available items
Minimalist AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution, 30ml - Weekend Exfoliating Facial
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||1 Ounces|
|Item Volume||30 Millilitres|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 5.5 x 11.5 Centimeters|
|Material type free||Paraben Free|
|Skin Tone||All Skin Tone|
About this item
- WEEKEND FACIAL: Gentle yet powerful 32% AHA/BHA chemical exfoliant duo promotes cell turnover & clear pores without causing micro-tears or damaging the skin’s natural barrier. 30% AHA (Glycolic acid) delivers superficial peeling by dissolving away the dead skin cells present in the upper skin layer, revealing a bright even skin tone. Whereas, 2% BHA (Salicylic acid) unclog pores by breaking bonds formed by dead cells & flushing out skin debris & oils, giving you the much-desired matt look.
- POTENT FORMULA: Carefully formulated at pH ~3.6, close to pKa, 3.6 of primary acid, & Glycolic acid for maximum effectiveness. When pH and pKa are close to each other, the acid delivery is maximum. To further reduce irritation with exfoliation, it is made with pure Aloe Vera juice instead of 80% water found in other peeling solutions & Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative that is clinically proven to soothe skin.
- COLOR MAY VARY: This serum contains Tasmanian Pepperberry extract that gives it red color. However, the color may vary from reddish brown to deep red depending on season and time of harvest. The product efficacy remains same.
- CLEAN BEAUTY: Formulated without the use of 6 toxic ingredients, commonly found in most products, namely (i) Fragrance, (ii) Silicones, (iii) Sulfates, (iv) Parabens, (v) Essential Oils and (vi) Dyes. It is non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic, and suitable for all skin types.
- TOP GRADE: Glypure 70 (cosmetic-grade glycolic acid) from Chemours holds the industrial standard for product quality. It is REACH compliant, with exceptional purity levels. Curcylic 40 (pre-solubilized salicylic acid) is FDA approved for inclusion in OTC acne and other cosmetic products. It also meets the USP Salicylic acid gel monograph and is safe to use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 5.5 x 11.5 cm; 28.35 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 August 2020
- Manufacturer : Uprising Science Private Limited
- ASIN : B08GGD9HP1
- Item part number : AHA30
- Manufacturer : Uprising Science Private Limited, Aarna 2, Kartarpura Industrial Area, Jaipur - 302006
- Item Weight : 28.3 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 5.5 x 5.5 x 11.5 Centimeters
- Units : 30 millilitre
- Included Components : Serum
- Product Name : Serum & Essence
- Customer Reviews:
How to use: Use it as a peel in the PM once per week. Increase to twice per week if your skin can tolerate it. Apply a thick layer to dampened cleansed skin (avoid eye area) and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing off using warm water. Follow with your preferred serums and moisturizer. Follow it up with Minimalist ultra-hydrating 2% Hyaluronic acid to ensure newly revealed skin is well hydrated. Always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 and above while using direct acids as your skin becomes more susceptible to sunburn. Unlike the harsh professional peeling process, the superficial peeling at home with direct acids takes time. To get the desired sustainable results, use it as a regular weekend product for at least 8-10 weeks.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know many more are looking for this unique formulation so thought of making a careful evaluation of same. I took before and after photos to see the visible impact.
I used once in first week and since my skin took it very well with no irritation slight tingling was there which I guess is normal as I did not develop redness etc afterwards. So second week onwards used twice. So far used 4 times and here are the results:
1) Significant improvement in texture. Noticed in first -second session. Smooth to touch as I usually have small-small bumps on my face
2) Well was not expecting but my small-small dots on face have faded
3) Pores reduced slightly but they are still there but less visible
4) Tone has evened out but overall complexion is pretty much same so far
Excited to see impact in next 1 month specially in complexion.
I was desperate to get AHA BHA in India and I took my bet on this new Brand. I actually went through their site and somehow it convinced me (Specially I read about the ingredients they have sourced from- its mentioned on bottle. They are top suppliers)
I I've been applying it for 10 days now. After washing I get a soft and smooth skin. Since this clears out dirt from my skin. It brightens up my skin and makes the complexion really soft and smooth. It is a must use product if your skin is prone to acne as mine . Apart from it ,it is an oil free formula so its very good for my sensitive skin.
I am so so happy that I got something of the quality I was importing so long.
Now after 4 usage I have come to the conclusion that it is completely wastage of money. I felt darkening of skin and visibility of pores are more prominent. I am not going to risk my skin further.
It is no way close to the ordinary AHA & BHA peel.
Better to invest on ordinary AHA & BHA peel. rather on this dangerous product.
Along with brightening, it has definitely improved the quality of my skin alot! It removes all the excess oil without drying the skin too much and is very effective in getting rid of the dead skin cells and whiteheads.
I've high expectations from this brand
It's very difficult to find a brand that's clean in India I love the fact that they don't use any fragrance or essential oils the serums also comes in glass bottles it's really better then plastic once bcz it's really bad for our environment I'll update about this peeling solution in few weeks.... 🧸❤️
Overall, I'm relieved that my sensitive skin didn't react too badly and I think over time my skin will get used to it and then I will see more prominent results.