Follow the Author
The Miracles of Your Mind: Are You Ready to Unlock Your True Potential? (Hardcover Library Edition) Hardcover – 3 February 2018
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Enhance your purchase
In this work Dr. Joseph Murphy expands on his theory that the latent powers inherent in our subconscious can improve our lives. Dr. Murphy provides specific steps to nourish your conscious mind with the tools and attitudes that will open up the infinite power of your subconscious mind. Whether you wish to conquer a bad habit, be more successful, obtain harmony in your family or achieve goals that have thus far been unattainable, you will be given guidelines to put you on the right path.
Special offers and product promotions
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Bank of Baroda Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 10000 Here's how
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Amex Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 12000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Joseph Murphy was born in Ireland, the son of a private boy's school headmaster and raised a Roman Catholic. He studied for the priesthood and joined the Jesuits. In his twenties, an experience with healing prayer led him to leave the Jesuits and move to the United States, where he became a pharmacist in New York (having a degree in chemistry by that time). Here he attended the Church of the Healing Christ (part of the Church of Divine Science), where Emmet Fox had become minister in 1931.
In the mid 1940s, he moved to Los Angeles, where he met Religious Science founder Ernest Holmes and was ordained into Religious Science by Holmes in 1946, thereafter teaching at the Institute of Religious Science. A meeting with Divine Science Association president Erwin Gregg led to him being preordained into Divine Science and he became the minister of the Los Angeles Divine Science Church in 1949, which he built into one of the largest New Thought congregations in the country. In the next decade, Murphy married, earned a PhD in psychology from the University of Southern California and started writing. After his first wife died in 1976, he remarried to a fellow Divine Science minister who was his longstanding secretary. He died in 1981.
- Publisher : General Press; First edition (3 February 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 112 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9387669211
- ISBN-13 : 978-9387669215
- Item Weight : 295 g
- Dimensions : 13.97 x 1.12 x 21.59 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Best Sellers Rank: #28,192 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Zoya on 19 August 2022
By Mountainfaery on 5 February 2016