- Item Weight: 9.07 g
- Item part number: 123
- ASIN: B078RQQ2Q9
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: 83 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,588 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 45.00 Delivery charge
Miss Claire Brush On Nail Glue For Artificial Or Fake Nails - ( 10 Gram / .35 Oz. ) Pink
|Price:||+ 35.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 95.00 (38%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- THE BEST AND SAFE ADHESIVE - Repairs cracked or broken nails or stick fake nails
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH AND LONG LASTING HOLD - No worries while you are at a party
- SALON QUALITY - Ideal for professional Nail artist use too
- FAST SET FORMULA - Saves your time
- BRUSH ON TYPE NAIL GLUE - Easy and convenient for use, It spreads well on nails
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Easy to use :
- Remove polish and clean nails thoroughly
- Apply small amount of glue with brush given in cap to the split or broken nails or nail tip and hold the break or tip together with gentle pressure for 10~15 seconds
- Let dry and smooth nails with a file or buffer
- After each use, wipe applicator tip and replace cap tightly
Made in Korea
"Buy Now And Experience The Best Quality Of This Miss Claire Nail Glue"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
83 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's exactly same as Feviquick
Smells just like that
Strong just like that
I thing they add Feviquick with some colour
And don't recommend to use on nails it's too strong will be damn hard to take your fake nails off
At first i ordered just one bottle of glue to see the quality.It was good and from brand miss clairs.
So next time i ordered 3 bottles and it was from some brand Sharon.
Not happy at all.