- Publisher: S Chand Publishing; 2 Colour edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352832191
- ISBN-13: 978-9352832194
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 155 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #113 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019-20 Session) Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
155 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Paper quality of the book is very good, the book is colourful.
But main subject is very less quality and nothing special.
This book is only selling on Name of Dr.R.S.Aggarwal and S.Chand.
I will suggest please avoid the book.
The book serves the purpose and gives a clear in site to Logical Reasoning. Do also get the Verbal and Non Verbal reasoning book along with it.
More recent questions are to be included.
The questions contained in the book are mostly asked in questions before 2000.
Only a few questions are given from latest exams.
It is not actually expected from a great publisher.
But still, it is the best book available now