- Paperback: 1216 pages
- Publisher: S Chand Publishing; 2 Colour edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352832167
- ISBN-13: 978-9352832163
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 890 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019-20 Session) Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
890 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Content is good
But most of the previous questions included are from question papers before 2000.
It is almost 20 years passed.,
So updation to the book is a must with newer questions
A few questions included from latest exams to make the feeling of new updation.
This is not what is expected from a great publisher.
But still it is the best available now.
I ordered 2 different books. Yesterday I got the other book which was a misprint.
So i was really tensed.
I have no issues with this book.
Pages are good.
And very helpful book for the students of competitive exams