- Paperback: 1216 pages
- Publisher: S Chand Publishing; 2 Colour edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352832167
- ISBN-13: 978-9352832163
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,821 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #39 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (2 Colour Edition) Paperback – 2018
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Publisher
A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (2 Colour Edition)
About the book
This revised edition of A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning, while retaining the key strengths and structure of the previous edition, brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations as per the latest pattern and trends. A section on recent questions (based on memory) and their answers/solutions from different competitive examinations like SSC, SBI-CGL Tier I, AFCAT, SBI (PO), RBI Grade B, etc. has been added.
PART-I: VERBAL REASONING
PART-II: NON-VERBAL REASONING
The book carefully guides the candidates through faster, shorter and intelligent paths to take up the study both parts of the book, namely, Verbal, and Non-Verbal:
1. By suitably arranging the questions based on the latest examination patterns.
2. By providing a huge number of questions for practice, with solutions that can teach one the right approach towards solving them.
3. Full Solved examples
- IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical
- SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc
- LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
- UPSC-CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
- Railways Grade 'D' & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
- MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
- NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Content is good
But most of the previous questions included are from question papers before 2000.
It is almost 20 years passed.,
So updation to the book is a must with newer questions
A few questions included from latest exams to make the feeling of new updation.
This is not what is expected from a great publisher.
But still it is the best available now.
Paper quality is good and its colour edition
I ordered 2 different books. Yesterday I got the other book which was a misprint.
So i was really tensed.
I have no issues with this book.
Pages are good.
And very helpful book for the students of competitive exams