Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Monkey and Me Board book – 8 March 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Gravett weaves her magic again, Irish Times
lots of toddler appeal, Scotsman
A great get-up-and-groove book, Junior
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 396 g
- Board book : 24 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1509841202
- ISBN-10 : 9781509841202
- Dimensions : 18.6 x 1.8 x 18.6 cm
- Publisher : Two Hoots (8 March 2017)
- Reading level : 2 - 5 years
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 1509841202
- Best Sellers Rank: #99,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book doesn't have a story as such.
My little son hasn't taken to it as he has
to other books like those by Eric Carle.
In INR, these books turn out to be
expensive. And hence a buyer's overall
satisfaction level goes down.
I also have Gravett's The Odd Egg,
Wolves and Meerkat Mail. Among all
these Meerkat Mail is the best--great
visuals, and lovely story. My son also
loves Apple Pear Orange Bear, which too
doesn't have a story, but the four words are
magically combined. The visual effects
win the day to produce a simple but
fascinating book. At the end of n number
of readings, I keep asking, 'After all, why
does my son love this book with no story as
such?' No answer to this question, but the truth
is he loves the book. Yup!
Top reviews from other countries
I started reading this to both my children from about 18months old and they have LOVED it. How do I know this? Because , even when the book is not in sight my children have both repeated the rhythmic and repetitive story to me - it's pretty amazing to hear this from such young children. The simple but repetitive language encourages speech development and it is quiet poetic if you ask me. Additionally, the anticipation as they turn the page (They went to see............?) makes it and avid read for a young child.
My youngest child has always struggled to sit through a book (quite opposite to my eldest) but this book has captivated her.
Another point, are the beautiful illustrations which make this book a visual pleasure. Despite reading it SO many times, it was only recently I studied the pictures and discovered they give the reader a clue of who "Monkey and me" are going to see. I will be interested how long my kids will like this book because it is SO simple it may only hold the attention of a very young reader (under 5 maybe?) but only time will tell on that one and I am prepared to be surprised.