Mototrance TC-2101 Open Face Helmet (Matt Black, L)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Based on Italian design and technology
- Crafted to provide adequate safety. Superior paint finish
- Scratch resistant helmet and visor
- Snug fit and compact design, lightweight and ISI approved helmet
- Size:L(head size:58-59 cm)
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mototrance Nano Trace Open Face Helmet Lightweight helmet with aerodynamic styling. Hygenic Interior with Extra Comfort Pedding. High Impact Composite Material Shell. Quick release strap for easy on and off. High Density EPS. Italian Design. Size: L (head size: 58-59 cm) helmet will fit to most adults. Color, Design and Graphics Including Visor Glass may vary as per stock availability Note: New helmets may feel tight at first. This is normal and required to ensure safety. Foam requires around 10 days to adjust to rider's head shape
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Review this product
59 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material and finish is okay for the price. I bought it to use to 2 weeks on my holiday to Goa and I think this will serve the purpose quite well.