Motul 104103 7100 4T Fully Synthetic Ester 20W-50 API SN Petrol Engine Oil for Bikes (1 L)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Vehicle Compatibility: KTM Duke 200 / Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS, Pulsar 220, Pulsar 180, Pulsar 150, Avenger 220 DTS-i
- 100% Synthetic with ester 4-Stroke engine oil. Formulated to meet the newest in motorcycle manufacturer specifications in terms of JASO and API. Designed with the perfect synergy for less oil consumption, reduced engine internal friction and extreme pressure performance, for more power
- Viscosity: 20W-50 - Oil Type : Synthetic petrol engine oil
- JASO MA2 ensure optimum clutch performace at start-up, acceleration and full speed
- API SN provide improved high temperature deposit protection for more stringent sludge control
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100 percent synthetic lubricant based on ester Technology. Viscosity grade is recommended for big bore engines thumpers, twins, oil, air or liquid cooled engines. Suitable for catalytic converters ; Oil Type : Synthetic petrol engine oil, JASO MA2 ensure optimum clutch performace at start-up, acceleration and full speed, API SN provide improved high temperature deposit protection for more stringent sludge control.
From the manufacturer
7100 4T 20W-50
Synthetic 4-Stroke lubricant – Ester Technology – Engineered for 2 cylinder engines. Meets Harley-Davidson specifications. Excellent shear resistance. Smooth shifting. Meets JASO MA2 specifications for optimal wet clutch performance. Suitable for catalytic converters.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,205 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Used it for my Royal Enfield Bullet 500 BSIV 2017 Model , believe me the oil performs very well, i never feel like bike is under power, always ready to revv. After driving in heavy traffic for more than 1 hour, bike gives the much better performance than old Liquid Gun and Motul 3000 4T Plus. Awesome oil i will recommend this to every Royal Enfield owners. Because, My RE500 engine sound is slightly reduced and Engine performance is awesome. This oil did some kinda magic and the engine is butter smooth now. Its never easy to decide for such an expensive engine oil but I'm glad I made this choice. Never putting anything else in my RE. At high RPMs, Engine feels so responsive and Higher RPM downshifting is smoother. It reduced Bullet vibration and make u ride smooth than other RE's.. Comparing to other Engine oils, this have better Viscosity.. So for me, I use to change in between 8000 km - 9000km maximum.
Just blindly go for this. It's a quality product. You can redline your engine with this and it won't heat up. It will in fact perform better!
Need not mention to use the manufacturer recommended grade or selecting one according to your climate(if you are knowledgeable enough about oil grades).My Royal Enfield company specified Engine oil grade is 15w50.
If my review is helpful, please consider helping others as well by hitting helpful👍button.Thanks
Regarding the oil, the viscosity is apt. It not only made the revving smooth but also helped in delivering lean burning of the fuel. I am riding RS200 ABS version, and I can see a sea change in the response.
1. Smoother Gear shifting better than new ns200
2. Performance drastically improved
3. Little vibration improved but not that much as I was expected.
4. Feels good for engine because harshness of engine totally gone.
I ll suggest all the ns200 owners to put this engine oil, it ll give you more than what you have invested.
I had been using this oil since previous 2 fillups . Trust!
I was using the stock Engine Oil provided by TVS previously . It had a high viscosity during first 100-200kms . After that it feels very noisy and clunky .
This MOTUL 7100 has the perfect viscosity even at high temperatures . Since the till around 3500-4000kms you will feel the same smoothness as new. After that you might feel the urge to change the oil. But it can go upto 5000kms without causing any trouble to the engine .
Dont go for cheaper engine oils as they last lesser + ruin your engine + less mileage + decrease ride quality .
Its better to go for a costly engine oil than to replace it frequently with a cheaper one .
I own Apache 180 2016.
I'll briefly compare the stock Bajaj oil with this :-
×Bajaj oil (DTSi 10000) lasts well only up till 1500-2000km, beyond that you'll risking damage to the engine. It completely loses its viscosity and flows like water when drained out after mentioned interval. However on the other hand, Motul 7100 will easily last about 7000km before requiring change if you ride sedately. Reduce that to 3500 if you're hard on the throttle.
×This oil provides greater performance and lubrication due to its fully synthetic nature. It will not degrade if you let the bike sit idle, for say 2 months. A mineral or semi synthetic oil would require changing in this case.
Overall, this oil is what Bajaj should have equipped the NS with, right from the factory!