|Manufacturer||VIETNAM LUBRICANTS & CHEMICALS, VIETNAM LUBRICANTS & CHEMICALS,29th Fl Pearl Plaza, 561A Dien Bien, PHU STR. Ward 25, Binh Thanh Dist. Hochiminh City, Vietnam. T:842835136015|
|Item model number||104103|
|Manufacturer Part Number||104103|
|Included||1 Synthetic 4TEngine Oil|
|Manufacturer||VIETNAM LUBRICANTS & CHEMICALS|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Imported By||Atlantic Lubricants & Specilities Pvt, Ltd, 301-Ket Aparments, R.B. Mehta Marg, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai - 400081. T: 02225011961. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Item Weight||900 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 77.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
Motul 104103 7100 4T Fully Synthetic 20W-50 Petrol Engine Oil for Bikes (1 L)
|Liquid Volume||1 Litres|
About this item
- Vehicle Compatibility: KTM Duke 200 / Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS, Pulsar 220, Pulsar 180, Pulsar 150, Avenger 220 DTS-i
- 100% Synthetic with ester 4-Stroke engine oil. Formulated to meet the newest in motorcycle manufacturer specifications in terms of JASO and API. Designed with the perfect synergy for less oil consumption, reduced engine internal friction and extreme pressure performance, for more power
- Viscosity: 20W-50 - Oil Type : Synthetic petrol engine oil
- JASO MA2 ensure optimum clutch performace at start-up, acceleration and full speed
- API SN provide improved high temperature deposit protection for more stringent sludge control
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Shell Advance Ultra 550045008 10W-40 API SM Fully Synthetic Motorbike Engine Oil (1 L)
Shell Advance AX7 600042667 10W-40 API SM Synthetic Technology Motorbike Engine Oil (1 L)
Shell Advance AX5 550031351 20W-40 API SL Premium Mineral Motorbike Engine Oil (1 L)
Liqui Moly 20W50 Street Synthetic Technology Engine Oil (1 Liter) (LM001)
|Price||₹ 656.00||₹ 739.00||₹ 445.00||₹ 319.00||₹ 769.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||K.T India||K.T India||Cloudtail India||Geetha Enterprises|
|Included Components||1 Synthetic 4TEngine Oil||lubricant oil||lubricant oil||lubricant oil||1 - 4T Street Synthetic Technology Engine Oil (1 Litre)|
100 percent synthetic lubricant based on ester Technology. Viscosity grade is recommended for big bore engines thumpers, twins, oil, air or liquid cooled engines. Suitable for catalytic converters ; Oil Type : Synthetic petrol engine oil, JASO MA2 ensure optimum clutch performace at start-up, acceleration and full speed, API SN provide improved high temperature deposit protection for more stringent sludge control.
From the manufacturer
Motul 7100 4T Fully Synthetic Ester 20W-50 Petrol Engine Oil for Bikes (1 L)
7100 is formulated to meet the latest manufacturers’ specifications in terms of standards (JASO and API), oil consumption and fuel economy. Developed with Ester, 7100 offers a complete solution to protect the engine, the clutch and the gearbox.
Meets the Latest Manufacturers’ Specifications In Terms of Standards (JASO And API), Oil Consumption And Fuel Economy
Provides Improved High Temperature Deposit Protection, More Stringent Sludge Control
Extreme Pressure Performances Designed to Protect The Gears
Engineered To Perform
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Smoother Gear shifting better than new ns200
2. Performance drastically improved
3. Little vibration improved but not that much as I was expected.
4. Feels good for engine because harshness of engine totally gone.
I ll suggest all the ns200 owners to put this engine oil, it ll give you more than what you have invested.
Regarding the oil, the viscosity is apt. It not only made the revving smooth but also helped in delivering lean burning of the fuel. I am riding RS200 ABS version, and I can see a sea change in the response.
I'll briefly compare the stock Bajaj oil with this :-
×Bajaj oil (DTSi 10000) lasts well only up till 1500-2000km, beyond that you'll risking damage to the engine. It completely loses its viscosity and flows like water when drained out after mentioned interval. However on the other hand, Motul 7100 will easily last about 7000km before requiring change if you ride sedately. Reduce that to 3500 if you're hard on the throttle.
×This oil provides greater performance and lubrication due to its fully synthetic nature. It will not degrade if you let the bike sit idle, for say 2 months. A mineral or semi synthetic oil would require changing in this case.
Overall, this oil is what Bajaj should have equipped the NS with, right from the factory!
I had been using this oil since previous 2 fillups . Trust!
I was using the stock Engine Oil provided by TVS previously . It had a high viscosity during first 100-200kms . After that it feels very noisy and clunky .
This MOTUL 7100 has the perfect viscosity even at high temperatures . Since the till around 3500-4000kms you will feel the same smoothness as new. After that you might feel the urge to change the oil. But it can go upto 5000kms without causing any trouble to the engine .
Dont go for cheaper engine oils as they last lesser + ruin your engine + less mileage + decrease ride quality .
Its better to go for a costly engine oil than to replace it frequently with a cheaper one .
I own Apache 180 2016.
The gear shifts which earlier used to be a real work with loud clicks and thuds and the tendency to stick suddenly came in its own. The shifts became so smooth that I had to actually double check if the gear really had shifted. The feedback though reduced by up to 60% due to the excessive smoothness of the gear shifts, it sometimes scared me making me think that the lever has broken off and is moving freely. Over time I got used to it and then realized that my gearbox was a really harsh one before.
But why Amazon selling old stock like this 3 years stock