Motul C2 Chain Lube for All Bikes (150 ml)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Vehicle Compatibility: All Bikes
- Increases chain durability
- Smooth ride and good performance
- Increases lifetime of gear chain
- Colorless and sticky lubricant specifically designed to lubricate all chains of road bikes and karts
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lubricant for road motorcycle chains. Applicable for all types of chains: standard and with O-ring, X-ring and Z-ring. Specially recommeded for very fast motorcycles. Adhere to the chain even at high speeds. Contains a solvent to eliminate old residue and to penetrate into the links.
From the manufacturer
Chain Lube for All Bikes by Motul - Ensuring smooth rides and great performance
Besides changing engine oil, lubricating and cleaning the chain also form one of the first forays into smooth a bike riding. With this chain lube by Motul, the task gets all the more easier. It comes in a container of 150 ml that lasts quiet long and provides great lubrication to the motorbike chain. This thereby reduces the stress on the engine and ensures a smooth experience on the road. Besides, using chain lube also increases the lifetime of the chain.
150 ml quantity
The chain lube by Motul comes in a 150 ml can that lasts long. It ensures that your motorbike runs smoothly for a longer period of time and your bike chain stays in a good health for longer.
Compatible with O, X and Z-ring
This chain lube from Motul is meant for all parts of the gear chain - all O, X and Z rings of your gear chain. Therefore, it takes total care of the gear chain.
Increases chain durability
The chain lube has been formulated to maintain the optimal performance of the chain. Using this both cleans and lubricates the chain, thereby minimizing friction and wear. Repeated use of the chain lube helps in improving the lifespan of chains.
Less stress on engine
When the gear chains are lubricated and run smoothly, it automatically puts less stress upon the engine. This therefore helps to increase the lifespan of your motorbike as the engine is the unit running the bike.
Ensures smooth chain movement
The gear chains become heated and dry that bring down their rolling speed, thereby degrading the overall performance of the bike. Lubricating the chains will keep them slippery and assure smooth movement of the chains.
Compatibility: All bikes
This lube by Motul has been formulated to suit the requirements of all kinds and varieties of motorbikes. This quality makes it versatile and helpful for those who are still searching motorbike specific chain lubes.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
1,702 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product is not returnable 😐
1st time heart "breaking" service by Amazon
Tip: For best results, first use a chain cleaner (you can use motul cleaner, diesel, WD40, etc.). Then use a grunge brush to thoroughly clean the grime off the chain. Spray water and clean with a cloth to remove all dirt/grease. Now, do not straight away spray the chain lube! This is why many people complain that the lube does not work properly. You need to warm up the chain a bit. Ride 200~300 mts before lubing. If you can manage to do it carefully, you can even shift to first gear while on center stand or paddock, and wait for a while. After this, apply the lube. Since it was warmed up, it sticks in a better manner. You need to primarily spray on the 'O Rings', and not on the sides of the chain. Once applied, wipe off the excess on the sides, and ride for a while so that it evenly settles.
1. My favorite feature of Motul lube is the quality of the spraycan and also the provision of two different type of applicators. I use both the short and long applicators extensively.
2. If you know how chain lubes work, and where to apply it, you need to apply very little. I am happy that applying two coats lasts upto 400kms for me under normal conditions. I have seen people spray the lube all over the chain, and complain saying it's too sticky, or that they need to use a lot. The lube is primarily for the 'O Rings' only. If you spray too much on the sides, dirt particles will also end up sticking to the chain.
3. The lube is very sticky. This is how it should be! It sticks well to the O Rings and doesn't lose its strength even after multiple washes (provided you don't use a power wash on it).
1. I wish the quantity provided was more.
>> Product recommended.
I'm one of the victims. I have used the 3M lubricant also. Even that is also not good.
The best option is to lubricate the chain is to apply the grease after cleaning with Kerosene or Diesel.
- Ease of transportation/ carriage , especially on long rides. The package, being pressurised and in a can , can be transported with ease
- Lesser residue on the wheels thrown out by a moving chain. The Gear Oil, though a lot cheaper and giving the same amount of lubrication, tends to soil the wheels.
All in All a good product, though somewhat costly. I picked it up for its ease of carriage. When I'm touring, it's handy. All other times SAE -90 or SAE 120 gear oil does the duty perfectly . Here's a link of the same product at Amazon
There is no doubt that the quality of the product will be cheap but just I wanted to share my experience after purchase of this product almost after 2 months I have opened it to use to lube my bike chain when I use that I found that there was a leakage all the liquid came out while spraying not from the nozzle but it was a leakage from somewhere else I think somewhere someone is cheating or Amazon not checking properly there quality checkers are not doing their work properly there should be some law if a customer faces this kind of tissue should be resolved while buying this product there was a detail not detail but not some note was mentioned that this product is non returnable but what if customer getting a damaged product what customer will do because he has already paid for it and getting the defective product.