Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Motul Combo of C2 Chain Lube (150 ml) and C1 Chain Clean for All Bikes (150 ml)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 396.00 FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
Ends in 03h 24m 44s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 54.00 (12%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Vehicle Compatibility: All Bikes
- Increases chain durability
- Smooth ride and good performance
- Increases lifetime of gear chain
- Very good thermal resistance and stability
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lubricant for road motorcycle chains. Applicable for all types of chains: standard and with O-ring, X-ring and Z-ring. Specially recommeded for very fast motorcycles. Adhere to the chain even at high speeds. Contains a solvent to eliminate old residue and to penetrate into the links.
From the manufacturer
Combo of C2 Chain Lube and C1 Chain Clean by Motul
Besides changing engine oil, lubricating and cleaning the chain also form one of the first forays into smooth riding. With this combo of chain lube and chain clean by Motul, the task gets easier. Each comes in a container of 150ml that lasts quite long and provides great lubrication to the motorbike chain. This, thereby, reduces the stress on the engine and ensures a smooth experience on the road. Besides, using chain clean along with chain lube also increases the lifetime of the gear chain.
Review this product
1,171 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Starting with delivery- was good as a prime member. packaging was just normal a bubble wrap in amazon plastic bag,
There is 2 MRP sticker on the both side of c2 lube of rs 560 and 545.
It is for all types of chain like O,X,Z ring type of chain.
Comes with an extra long needle to spray deep inside where u cnt spray with normal pressure and needle as shown in images.
I am using this after Motul cleaner, chain runs smooth till last long upto 500 kms after 450kms chains starts making very negligible noise,
after 500kms i clean my chain with motul chain cleaner which clean dust oil etc and then i spray Motul chain lube.C1 cleaner Cleans the chain well, I just finished one of the first cans. Spray application is very easy to use.It's cleaning the chain effectively.
Usage: Just spray a bit first, then clean the chain thoroughly with a toothbrush. Then again spray, now this time with full opening. Keep it as is for 10-15mins. Use Chain Lube post cleaning.
now u again GOOD TO GO NEXT 500KMS.
IF U LIKE THE REVIEW PLEASE HIT THE HELPFUL VOTE BUTTON
Scam alert - the weight of the lube can is 271 gm while the cleaner is 377 gm . Bought these in the recent combo offer ( I had already ordered it before such happening was brought to my notice ) . Every evidence of sticky oil pilferage evident in the package and can . Thugs at work .
No chain sounds, smooth slotting of gears and smooth ride are major pros of using this combo.
1. Heat up the chain by riding the bike for some time.
2. Spray Motul Chain clean C1 on the chain. Make sure you spray it on the side where it is connected to the sprocket, basically the inner side of the chain because that is the part in contact with sprocket. After spraying cleaning liquid, run the bike on mainstand for a few minutes.
3. You can use chain cleaning brush to remove the dirt n grease. I would recommend using a piece of cloth as well to cleanly rub off the dirt.
4. Next spray Motul Chain lube C2. Again spray this on the inner side of chain. Make sure you spray the required amount, spraying excess would attract dirt in future. I would recommend you do this and leave the bike overnight so that the lube penetrates well.
5. Wipe off excess lube with a piece of cloth
PS- I would recommend it every 500kms, especially for open chain bikes.
3 star review for the chain cleaner only. Chain lube feels 2nd hand or used. Really light. Doesn't feel like it has 150ml in it. Chain cleaner is ok. Feels full and heavy. I got the product plastic wrapped by hand in a good package. I need it and have used it. So, i won't be returning it.
Motul C1 and C2 are costly proposition but high quality product. I have been using this right from beginning. Either used it myself or at service center they use to spray it on. (That too quite costly). So I began buying cans myself and DIY.
Problem with these cans is (according to me) that usage count is quite less. You spray them thrice or there about , cans are empty. Price to usage ratio is quite high. So alternative is Kangaroo which is equally good.
Upon receiving product I was not happy. It was not packed well and there was leak from lube can. Cleaner can had broken seal and spray nozzle was missing. Cap was broken.
I would recommend using this product it's high quality product. I have been using this right from beginning. If you want to keep maintenance of bike in budget pick Kangaroo. That also good. Amazon or not Amazon is upto you. But product is awesome.