|Specialty||High in Protein|
|Net Quantity||1.00 count|
Muchmore Nutrition|Chocolate Peanut Butter|Creamy|Natural|Unsweetened|Organic|Gainer|Vegan|Gluten Free|Non-GMO|300gm
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: Chocolate Peanut Butter
- HOW TO USE : Chocolate Peanut Butter is perfect replacement for jam or traditional dairy butter and be used on breakfast on toast ,oatmeal ,fruit ,Snack Sandwich and Cookies.
- SHELF LIFE: 9 Months
- STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Product is stable at room temperature but refrigerate if possible for preserving the freshness longer
- Oil Separation Is Natural Process In Peanut Butter, STIR WELL BEFORE USE For Best Texture And Consistency.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Muchmore Peanut Butter is a delicious superfood that can be enjoyed by all. Whether it is a quick evening snack, healthy diet plan or your kid’s morning breakfast, Peanut Butter is a very popular spread and one of the best high protein snacks. MUCHMORE NUTRITION Peanut Butter is a food product made of absolutely no stabilizers and literally tastes like a jar of roasted peanuts.
Eating Muchmore Nutrition Unsweetened Peanut Butter 300gm in moderation and as part of an overall healthful diet may provide the following benefits:
- Weight loss
- Boosting heart health
- Managing blood sugar levels
Muchmore Nutrition Peanut Butter is made from premium quality roasted peanuts.
MuchMore Peanut butter can be a healthful option when people enjoy it as part of a balanced diet. It is rich in several nutrients, including protein and magnesium, which may help protect the heart and manage blood sugar and body weight.
People can include Muchmore Peanut Butter in their diets by:-
- Making a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich, using whole fruit, low sugar jelly, and whole-grain bread.
- Spreading peanut butter on rice cakes and top with banana slices.
- Whipping up a Thai peanut dressing for salads, using lime juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and honey.
- Adding a spoonful of the nut butter to smoothies to make them more filling.
- Dipping apple and pear slices into peanut butter for an easy snack.
(Maximum Shelf Life 9 Months)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Anmol on 6 April 2021