Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
My First Matinee: The Best Baker in the World Hardcover – 18 September 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 386 g
- Hardcover : 64 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0143441310
- ISBN-13 : 978-0143441311
- Dimensions : 23.7 x 1.4 x 19 cm
- Publisher : Penguin Random House India (18 September 2017)
- Language: : English
- Reading level : 9 - 15 years
- Best Sellers Rank: #31,157 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
More items to explore
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beautifully illustrated with limericks, this book is about the love of Don Cannoli and his children.
Don always won the prize, but he is ill. Who can possibly fit in his oversized apron and how will they
win ? Based on the story ‘The godfather’ , this book is a must read for all ages.
I liked the book because, in the story,
When the father falls ill,
Because of a spill.
He stays at home.
And when the competition comes to town,
His children make a frown.
So they set up a meeting,
Under the parents sheeting.
They would try to cook the cannoli- cannoli the next day
While the bad Turks hard candy comes in colour,
(what if those broke some molars?)
But wait, do hear
Do not fear, the cannoli-cannoli won the prize.
Please read this book. It is fun !
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: Raja and I have been friends since 1st grade and the William the book is dedicated to is my son :)