The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey: 02 (The Mysterious Benedict Society, 2) Hardcover – Illustrated, 1 May 2008
Save Extra with 3 offers
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
* "...this is not just a rip-roaring adventure with plenty of clever twists and hair's-breadth escapes, but also a warm and satisfying tale about friendship." - School Library Journal (*STARRED review*)
"Stewart keeps interest high throughout the journey with first-rate brainteasers, interludes of physical danger, and the children's own complex dynamics... [readers] will find this sequel a worthy successor." - Horn Book
"Trust, friendship, human nature, pride, and courage underlie the story and add depth... This classic struggle of good versus evil also includes the many layers in between." - VOYA
"...entertainingly quirky..." - Kirkus
"Crafty and involving for readers as they figure out clues alongside the [characters]... every bit as chunky and satisfying as the first, this adventure will delight fans." - The Bulletin
About the Author
Diana Sudyka received a master of fine arts degree from Northwestern University. She lives and works in Chicago as an artist.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- ASIN : 0316057800
- Publisher : Little, Brown Books for Young Readers; Illustrated edition (1 May 2008)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 448 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780316057806
- ISBN-13 : 978-0316057806
- Reading age : 8 - 12 years
- Item Weight : 572 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 3.81 x 21.91 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,348 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Clever twists and adventure that the kids will love!
The school Library Journal says,"Fresh and Frightfully funny."
Starting from the first one, the sequels are equally gripping!