- Item part number: N3-40x25x10
- ASIN: B07KD9NJHQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 November 2018
- Customer Reviews:
N3Powr Ferrite Block Magnet Size 40mm X 25mm X 10mm or 40x25x10 or 40 * 25 * 10 mm (Pack of 10 pieces)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dimensions: Length 40mm, Width 25 mm, Thickness 10 mm. Pieces:10
- N3POWR is a registered trademark since year 2006.
- Packaging: Your magnets are safely packed in N3Powr branded packaging box.
- Never Loses Magnetism and Strong to withstand most impacts, N3POWR Magnet suited for Crafts ceramic Industrial Magnets Hobby Magnets. Have multiple uses such as: Refrigerator Magnets, Craft Magnets, Industrial, for Kitchen or Office etc. Ideal for Classroom, Schools, Labs and Household Use, top choice of teachers!
- WE BELIEVE IN QUALITY - Giving our customers the best experience we can and empowering them to success. We use our magnets so we know what works and we listen closely to our customers needs.
Specification for this product family
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Product Name: Ferrite Magnet or Ceramic Magnet or Black Magnet (Round Speaker Magnet).
Features: Permanent Magnet, Strong Magnet, magnet for science projects, DIY Magnets, craft magnet, hobbies magnet, fridge magnet, school project.
Length :40 mm
Material: Ferrite Ceramic C8
Working Temperature: -40 Degree Celsius to 240 Degree Celsius
Magnetization Direction:Axially (Poles on the Flat Faces)
All N3Powr magnets passed QC Test
Tip: When connecting two magnetic pieces, draw them close to each other slowly and gently yet holding them firmly. Hard crushing would cause damage and cracks in the magnetic material.
Notice: If you received the ferrite magnet surface a little broke or some chipping from edges, please not worry, that will not affect performance in any way. Slight chipping from edges is natural occurrence due to brittle nature of ferrite magnets.
Warning:Magnets should be handled carefully to avoid personal injury and damage. It is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles. Please keep magnets from children and pregnant women.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used this as Metal Door closure. I used only one magnet and it was enough to keep the door shut
Truly good product that I recd. I hope everyone will hv this good experience