Nature's Tattva Magnesium Epsom Salt, 900g
|Price:||(₹ 0.25 / gram) Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 225.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Item Weight||900 Grams|
About this item
- Available in easy to use and store jar, our Epsom salt is certified I. P. Grade, which makes it the purest form of Epsom salt
- Relax your body: Epsom salts dissolved in warm water are easily absorbed through the skin where they immediately go to work inside our bodies
- Keep feet healthy: it's pretty common knowledge that soaking your feet in Epsom salts is good for soothing away aches and pains
- Exfoliate your skin: by rubbing a handful of Epsom salts over damp skin, you can easily remove dead cells, helping your skin to look healthier and feel softer
- Natural face cleanser: at night before bed, mix a teaspoon of Epsom salts with your regular cleanser for an easy daily treatment
- The magnesium ions break apart from Epsom salt molecules and begin to relieve stress by promoting the production of serotonin and reducing the effects of adrenaline
- Simply add a half cup of Epsom salts to warm water and soak your feet for as long as you want (or until the water gets cold) to alleviate the itching and burning and help heal feet faster
- Use this treatment on hands, feet, and everything in between
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.3 x 9.1 x 9 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Nature's Tattva
- ASIN : B07BY1D3VK
- Item part number : nt-epsomsalt
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Nature's Tattva
- Item Weight : 900 g
- Net Quantity : 900.0 gram
- Customer Reviews:
Epsom salt, named for a bitter saline spring at Epsom in Surrey, England, is a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulphate. Long known as a natural remedy for a number of ailments, Epsom salt has numerous health uses as well as many beauty, household, and gardening-related uses.
Studies have shown that magnesium and sulphate are both readily absorbed through the skin, making Epsom salt baths an easy and ideal way to enjoy the associated health uses. Magnesium plays a number of roles in the body including regulating the activity of over 325 enzymes, reducing inflammation, helping muscle and nerve function, and helping to prevent artery hardening. Sulphates help improve the absorption of nutrients, flush toxins, and help ease migraine headaches.
Benefits of Epsom Salt (Overview)
- Relaxes the body
- Exfoliates dead skin
- Removes foot odor
- Excellent for healthy plant growth
- Increases hair volume
Relaxing Bath & Foot Soak
The high magnesium content in Nature's Tattva Epsom Salt makes it a great relaxing soak for body and foot.
How To Use: Add a cup of Epsom Salt in a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes. If you aren’t in the mood for a full bath but want the magnesium-boosting benefits of an epsom salt bath, just soak your feet instead! You can also add some drops of Nature's Tattva Organic French Lavender essential oil which also induces relaxation.
Firming Facial Wash
Magnesium in Nature's Tattva Epsom Salt can help firm the skin and exfoliate as well.
How To Use: Grind Epsom salt in a grinder or using a mortar and pestle. Add it into your face wash or cleansing oil, as you massage it into the face. Its easier this way than adding it to the face wash container.
DIY Salt Scrub
Nature's Tattva Epsom salt is a magnesium-rich alternative to regular salt in salt-scrub recipes. Salt scrubs are traditionally a mixture of salt and an oil like olive oil or almond oil. Epsom salt can easily be used in place of the salt in these recipes for an extra magnesium boost.
How To Use: Use 1/2 cup Nature's Tattva Epsom salt along with 1/4 cup Nature's Tattva Olive or Sweet Almond Oil and use as an exfoliating scrub in the shower.
Grow Better Vegetables
Epsom salt is great for your Kitchen garden.
How To Use: Sprinkle some Epsom salt on the base of the plant in an already grown plant. If you are planting a new plant, mix it with the soil to increase the magnesium level of the soil.
For More Information about the Use of Epsom Salt in Beauty, join our Facebook Group: bit.ly/diy-india