Nemichand Jewels Pure 925 Sterling Silver Nazariya Anklet Payal for Women (Black)
Save Extra with 2 offers
This item is eligible for return within 10 days of delivery.
You can avail replacement, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. You can also return the product for a full refund.
Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Enhance your purchase
|Clasp Type||Lobster Claw|
About this item
- package Contain: 1pc
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on Bank of Baroda Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on OneCard Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on HSBC Cashback Card Transactions. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
|Metal Stamp||925 Silver|
- Package Dimensions : 12.5 x 10.9 x 4.2 cm; 5.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Nemichand Jewels
- ASIN : B07PBJL1X8
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Womens
- Manufacturer : Nemichand Jewels
- Item Weight : 5.8 g
- Customer Reviews:
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Sterling silver is an alloy created when copper is added to pure silver in order to make the resulting compound more durable and less soft. The sterling silver standard has a minimum fineness of 925. It is worth an investment as its value increases with time. Nemichand Jewels offers you an exquisite range of Silver Sterling Jewelry that is perfect for casual as well as formal wear while creating timeless and trendy looks.
Why Gift Silver?
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
- Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
- Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
- After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
- The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
- Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
- The words for 'silver' and 'money' are the same in fourteen languages or more.
- Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By kalyani jaiswar on 10 October 2020
By Reiki on 18 August 2021