Save Extra with 2 offers
This item is eligible for return within 10 days of delivery.
You can avail replacement, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. You can also return the product for a full refund.
Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Enhance your purchase
|Clasp Type||Lobster Claw|
|Material Type||Sterling Silver|
About this item
- Bracelet/ Bangle Kada is of 92.5 Original Pure (Chandi) Sterling Silver with Black Nazariya Beads/Crystals which have a Long lasting sparkle.
- Usec mainly as nazariya to keep babies away from evil eye
- Soft edges do not hurt | Size: 4.5+ Extension (For Infant to 3 years Baby)
- One's -Babies (Boy or Girl) . Excellent Gift for Birthday , Naming Ceremony and Festivals celebrations
- The Product Arrives in an elegant complimentary gift box.
Buy it with
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Sterling silver is an alloy created when copper is added to pure silver in order to make the resulting compound more durable and less soft. The sterling silver standard has a minimum fineness of 925. It is worth an investment as its value increases with time. Nemichand Jewels offers you an exquisite range of Silver Sterling Jewelry that is perfect for casual as well as formal wear while creating timeless and trendy looks.
Why Gift Silver?
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
- Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
- Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
- After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
- The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
- Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
- The words for 'silver' and 'money' are the same in fourteen languages or more.
- Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.
Why does 925 Sterling Silver jewelry get dark? 》 It is a natural reaction for your jewelry to tarnish over time. The blackened color of this metal indicates, precisely, that our jewelry is made of 925 Sterling Silver. 925 Sterling Silver darkens due to daily use, as well as for other reasons. One of the most common reasons is the use of products such as perfumes, shampoos or gels. It may also react immediately with corrosive or cleaning products. In addition, this metal can also become contaminated by reacting with small particles in the air, such as sulphur found in the atmosphere in the form of sulphide or hydrogen sulphide. And as an intersting fact! Silver is not darkened by "oxidation" (since it is a noble metal and cannot be oxidized), but it acquires that color by "sulfidation". Another factor to consider is the PH of our skin. If it tends to be acidic, there is more chance that the silver will turn black. That explains why your jewelry can tarnish faster than the jewelry of other people. It depends on the acidity of your skin.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.4 x 9.3 x 4.5 cm; 5.2 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Nemichand Jewels
- ASIN : B07F3FQP5N
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Children
- Manufacturer : Nemichand Jewels
- Item Weight : 5.2 g
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They have used rusted iron wire inside, which will break in sometime.
Waste of money.
By Balpreet on 17 September 2018
The string used for beads weaving is not strong, it broke off within 2 months while my baby was playing.
Customer satisfaction once Amazon's key success quotient, is now no more a priority.
By Lekshmi on 15 December 2021