Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
The New Newlywed Cookbook: 100 Recipes for Every Couple to Cook Together Kindle Edition
"Through breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Kenzie and Julien take us inside their first year of marriage and give us a fun new way of cooking together where the reward is much more than just a great meal. Don't let the title fool you, this cookbook can serve any couple! A fun book to grow your relationship through food--what could be better than that?"--Danielle Messler, author of Boston Brunch Guide blog
"Kenzie is an expert at making cooking more approachable to busy professionals and young couples, and she's done it again with The New Newlywed Cookbook. As a wedding planner, I can't wait to gift this keepsake cookbook to my couples and inspire them to spend more time in the kitchen together. What better way to make memories as a newly married team and put those shiny new kitchen gadgets from their registry to good use?"--Kelly Golia, wedding planner & designer, Kelly Golia Events
"Say 'goodbye' to cooking too much or too little food and 'hello' to The New Newlywed Cookbook! Kenzie and Julien's recipes really hit the nail on the head when it comes to cooking for two. Whether it's making breakfast in bed or a cozy stay-in dinner date, this cookbook has it all. Plus, they have great tips for easy, practical entertaining: cocktail parties, brunch, dinner parties and more. Every newlywed and couple NEEDS to have this cookbook in their kitchen!"-- Jessica Russo, founder & creator of Comfort Food Eats (@ComfortFoodEats)--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
KENZIE SWANHART is a home cook turned food blogger and cookbook author. With more than 150,000 copies of her cookbooks sold, Kenzie loves creating and sharing easy, yet flavorful, recipes made with real ingredients. She lives in Boston with Julien and their dog, Charlie.
JULIEN LEVESQUE is a marketing and product development professional by day, foodie by night. Having taste-tested almost every recipe his wife has developed over the past nine years, he jumped at the chance to share their love of food and cooking together with the world.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- ASIN : B07WDLYNPS
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (3 September 2019)
- Language : English
- File size : 4278 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 277 pages
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
Specific elements I love:
- The book starts out with a few pages with rules of thumb to follow - including what tools to have in the kitchen, standard ingredients to keep in the pantry and serving suggestions for parties.
- The cookbook includes a 'sous chef' suggestion so my husband and I can divide and conquer the recipes together.
- A lot of cookbooks assume you have a baseline knowledge (e.g., how to boil and egg, how to cook chicken), but this one starts from the raw ingredients in case you're new to cooking that specific type of food. It saves so much time and stress since all of that information is written in one place!
- The color commentary for each chapter and recipe brings such a fun personality to the book and gets me excited to try the recipes.
Beyond just well thought out recipes the book has great anecdotes and “souls chef” prep tips to get your partner involved in the cooking ( motivating my wife to help in the kitchen is hard so clear tasks are amazing!) Also the dinner parties look AWESOME. Super helpful. From setting up a kitchen to hosting guests this book has ALOT to offer. Definitely worth the read!